1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Did I mess up my Unicorn?

Discussion in 'Horse Training' started by Pointis, May 7, 2019.

1. Pointis

Pointis Wizard 61 EU

Hey,
    started to train my Unicorn, and as I may be dumb I used a Skill Change Coupon at level 1 and changed the Skill "Earth of Life" to another Skill (got S:Charge)

According to this list
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...mqNWtfZEtJrp6zfKGWX-M1t0Q0/edit#gid=957218622
    the chance to learn Earth of Life is at 100% so I thought everytime my Uni learns a new skill it will learn Earth of Life again, and I use skill change coupons to get the best skills.
    Now the horse is already at level 6 but did not learn Earth of Life again but it learned 5 other skills.
    Did I mess up and will never ever again get this skill on my Uni again?

2. Ascaeldor

Ascaeldor Ascaeldor Musa 62 EU

Hey @Pointis , first of all: gratz to your Unicorn.
    So your horse is level 6, there are still a lot of levels missing. I'm pretty sure your Uni will relearn Earth of life in this process. The reason this skill is mentioned with 100% is because the horse has this skill from level 1. So it's guaranteed you'll have it. I don't know the actual % to relearn it, but as I said, I'm pretty sure you'll get it back. As for the further training of your T9: Wait till level 12-15 before you consider swapping out skills again. T9's are way smarter than all the other horses and you should have around 14-17 skills at level 15. You will be able to obtain all 24 skills in the end if you want them all and it saves money. As for the skill to swap out: Use Coursers Spirit. This skill has a really high chance to get relearned and even if you don't get it back with the next level up the horse probably learns another skill. I myself never had a problem getting all the skills on my T9's with this method. GL and fingers crossed for amazing stats!

Caylea, Kumiho and defaultnick85 like this.
  3. Maginha

Hm, did you get no skill on a lvl? Could be that it learns the special t9 skill again 100% if no other skill would be learned at that lvl? I started coupoing my pega after 15 and it learned the special t9 skill all the time when lvled up

4. Pointis

Pointis Wizard 61 EU

No, I got 1 Skill each level up... from 1 to 2 one, from 2 to 3 one, and so on.
    So 5 Skills learned at level 6. :)

Nyrante and Maginha like this.