1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Did not get my [Event] Settlement pack

Discussion in 'Bugs - Archive' started by Seikirin, Jul 27, 2017.

1. Seikirin

I logged on for 20 consecutive days, I got all of my rookie attendance rewards, except for the last one: "[Event] Settlement pack", It says I claimed it, but even after waiting 2 days I did not get it, am I missing something?

2. Freedrich

I have the same problem. Both my son and I were supposed to receive it yesterday. We got the loyal attendance reward but not the returning reward. We've checked the pearl inventory and normal inventory on our mains and alts. I've submitted a ticket and I'll update this post when I get a response.

3. sthammack57

sthammack57 LedHammack Lahn 62 NA

4. Freedrich

Checked it, nothing there. Still waiting for a response from support.

5. Seikirin

Both me and my friend logged on the same day and we have the same problem.

6. Brauhm

I too have been logged in the required days and have the same problem I contacted support and support said (7 days later) I OPENED the settlement pack but I didn't... I didn't even receive it. How am I suppose to open something that isn't there? So don't bother with support....

7. Brauhm

I logged on for 20 consecutive days, I got all of my other attendance rewards, except for the last one: "[Event] Settlement pack", It says I claimed it, I have contacted support and they claim their "records show that on November 1st you opened the [Event] Settlement Pack". So it shows I opened it, but I never have gotten any of the items from it? Am I just screwed? What am I suppose to do?

8. GM Axion

Game Master

Hi @Brauhm ,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience you met. If you already contacted the support and a GM already assisted you, there isn't much more we can do. If you desire to discuss further or have more information about what happened to the items you got from the pack, I simply suggest you replying to the e-mail you received so we can help you.

Also, these topics have been merged to avoid duplication.

Thank you for your understanding, I wish you a wonderful day. :)

Kind regards,
    GM Axion

9. Brauhm

Ok thanks for understanding ... but basically I should just forget about it and move on?