1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Did PA just tease a new male DK class under everyones noses at E3?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Teque3000, Jun 17, 2019.

1. Teque3000

I was just watching the into the E3 Into the Abyss recap on youtube and about 4 minutes in they announced future Shadow Arena content( I'm guessing for Xbox) but the ad was different and there was a character was holding a sword and no shield. It also looked nothing like the default class look of the warrior that they use in character creator and all other ads. He also had the thick eye brows and the sideburns the archers have. What do you guys think. Youtube link here: . And a couple screen shots. Could this be a male DK

Attached Files:

Dark Eus and Yulanda like this.
  2. Beeso

3. Rayin

I don't think it's a new class, doesn't look any different from the available Warrior's Presets and actually you can unequip your shield so it won't be shown.

What baffles me is another thing.
    If only they'd put the same amount of efforts to make this game very deep in every aspect as they focus on boosting its graphic or making CGI intro, we'd have the most amazing game made in those last 3 years and competitors would have to climb the Everest to make something remotely interesting.

But this game became from climbing an hill to climbing the Everest for its users. Some of them can get an elevator built in its center which leads them to its peak, others will die on the road and the ones who reach the top are so angered and disappointed that they start to throw rocks at the bottom to discourage anyone from climbing it as they did, saying that they should work for it.

Canis canem edit.

Taadjo, HucKa, VasilisD and 6 others like this.
  4. crosspath

Doesn't he look pretty similar to another pretty important NPC?

5. Yulanda

Yulanda Sorceress 61

Interesting to think about. Perhaps they could also be looking at way to allow people to use their Trial Characters in Shadow Arena content so it may be a customisation of an existing class?

6. Lazesight

If they did make a male dark it would be superior in every way compaired to the female dark just like how ninja and kuno are.

7. Kurama 2

and ranger and archer

8. Maginha

Or wiz and witch.... ou wait... nevermind :p

9. Ashenvall

It's just BELMORNE

Follow this damned lore geez

10. AtomicPotato

AtomicPotato DarkKnight 62 EU

People hyping new classes should be permanently banned, as they don't play game at all to see that game is horrible bug mess and require fixes instead of developing new class. But fck no, lets hype "new class" mb this class can carry their TRI boss set to victory, or they leave game again after 1 week of playing new class.

Fearless V, Phoenixxx75 and crosspath like this.
  11. t4mpel

I think you need a MD asap.

Tvvin likes this.
  12. Kn0xxPT

Kn0xxPT Striker 62 EU

and the CGI, is still 16:9 aspect ratio. 21:9 ...when ? 2019 great graphics...pufff

( i mean ingame loading screens ... edited)

#12 Kn0xxPT, Jun 17, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2019
  13. GnatGoSplat

GnatGoSplat DarkKnight 62 NA

Nah, I don't think so, DK is an elven race and that character appears to have human ears in that last screenshot.

Joungf likes this.
  14. GreyRebel

i recommend you to atleast read some of the quests while u are doing main quests ...

the new male dk class looks so much like Jordine Ducas / Belmorn , oh wait it is ! also funny that new dk is wearing shadow knights armors/cloths !

IWalkAlone likes this.
  15. Asterotis

It's an NPC in the Shadow Chaser outfit that was released alongside the Shadow Arena.

16. Cahir

Cahir Sorceress 62 EU

To mě its warrior.

Outfit shadow chaser, sword IS warrior sword skin from m.fedora.

17. TwilightAngel

They are making changes.... Are they doing fast enough? Nope but they are changing stuff slowly

Also different department that works on graphics and videos then the ones that work on gameplay.....

18. Rayin

To be honest i'm not hyped when they announce that they'll make changes.
    I still have PTSD since they announced climbing skills with Drieghan or Naval Nodewars in 2017.

19. TruDeath

1. Shadow Chaser Armor, 2. I would love Shadowtype male shadowtype char..3. They will be releasing another char ( in progress ) 4. Jordine isn't done with his fight, he is "hiding" with "friends" in Dreigan atm, not sure if Belmorn would "want" him again. 6. Wouldn't surprise me if he was a Boss in the Arena along with the Wyvern/Dragon he used in Trina Fort... but we will see... Edit: watched the video... and sure enough that IS Jordine, voice and all....

#19 TruDeath, Jun 17, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2019
  20. rhamnousia

Those are my thoughts as well seeing him, however I'm actually not sure that with the main story quest rework, Belmorn still shows up. I do know for sure he's not the fight you do to hit 50 anymore.