1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Did someone already had this issue ?

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Deliriouss, Apr 15, 2019 at 12:23 PM.

1. Deliriouss

Yo,
    so i bought two times for 20€ kakaocash the same minute,
    I got charged on paypal of 40€ and got the two ID transaction of paymentwall,
    but i only received 2000 kakaocash instead of 4000, idk where the others 2000 goes..
    I contacted paymentwall, they told me to wait 24h maybe because of a delay, then contact BDO support,

Its now +24h that the problem happened, bdo haven't send me anything back on the support, and the promotion for tents is only 1 more day till the end, after this i'll have to buy an other 1000kakaocash for this..

F*** this, ill prefer a return if they can't fix my issue asap...
    Please Kakao, help.

2. GM Salome

Game Master

Ohai!

Did you send us a ticket like Paymentwall suggested? As far as I'm aware, your only ticket was on April 2nd. Please send us a ticket so that we can promptly investigate this for you.

3. Deliriouss

Ohai ! Yes i did, the id is 916500, i send it yesterday !
    thanks

4. Megta

Megta Archer EU

Did you login before you wrote the ticket? If not they can not associate the ticket with your account and can not assist you with payment problems.

5. Deliriouss

yes i think i did, im sign'in with my main email , the same one as i login to bdo !

( ill try to open a new one in case if im wrong )
    Sry for my bad english ^^

#5 Deliriouss, Apr 15, 2019 at 2:56 PM
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2019 at 3:05 PM
  6. Megta

Megta Archer EU

When you login to the support system with the same data you use to play bdo and you see the ticket you wrote, everything is ok.

Deliriouss likes this.