1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Did they fix it yet?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Spooky5.56, Oct 6, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Spooky5.56

Did they bring back cc, and grab combo chains? That I loved

2. Arzurag

They just became kinda redundant due too much damage/ap-scaling.

3. Spooky5.56

But it was fun

4. farsay

farsay Mystic 62 NA

there is this bug, when i get cc'ed mid air, the weapon goes back to sheath, and i have to press c or a skill that gets me back into combat mode, which can lead to death

they still havent fixed that

TekNahLowG likes this.
  5. v.klishev

v.klishev Striker 62 EU

Well, technically you can still do double grabs (with rng downsmashes even triple grab chain sometimes), but it is somewhat impractical and needs intentional setup with a stiff.

The old-timey perma grabchains are gone and that is a good thing imo.

6. 6footgeeks

No

They just added extra dp for getting more AP instead

7. Reave711

I mean it’s a good thing if 4 of your skills aren’t grabs...they designed the entire zerker class around grab chain (even mentioned it in a dev diary).

Zerker needs a serious rework imo, can’t trade damage for **** Slugfest and deva are memes compared to other classes protected awakening abilities. The class has been completely gutted of
    it’s protected abilities and has no real way to engage other than grab. It lacks the stacked preawakened kit of strikers/mystics/ninja/kuno. If that wasn’t enough they removed the fg on the rabam dash while leaving striker/mystic protection in place. It’s best damage is either spamming one skill (FD) or auto attacking a downed target

Sure this can be overcome with 270ap and you can still preform ok but so can any class tbh

The cc changes have completely ruined some classes, if grabchain was a problem just remove/replace grabs on classes that have multiple, don’t completely gut the class

Also they removed SA on shakeoff due to zerkers having sa in the awakened kit when awakenings were released, then they took all that SA away and we still don’t have SA on shakeoff back

Rizzly likes this.