1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Did they nerf trading so bad or is it bug

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Amieelee, Oct 22, 2018.

1. Amieelee

Amieelee Valkyrie 63 NA

From me doing trading buying at a trader and selling to another mostly doing imperial trading seem to get very little XP. I have a +3trade outfit that give +20% XP 2 bird out that give another +6% XP plus trade pack that give Life +10% XP. I seem to be getting about 1% trade XP for 70 Million so it take 7 billion to make a level I am at level 16 now have all trade Knowledge but 1 because you need level 17 to get it. It seems like they nerf it to where people that did normal trading will never get any were or it is bug. Also trading crates should have never been part of trading they should have been like imperial cooking where you made something and turn it into an Imperial crate guy.

2. Hemuk

Trading has the single most ruthless exp increases per level, with this I mean that after a certain point, the exp needed per level increases dramatically like no other lifeskill does; I noticed it after M6, the amount of crates needed per level was at least doubled from 1 level to the next and it just got worse and worse, and ofc this difference is more noticible when you're rolling or imperial trading, if you do it solely for trading exp; dont, this' the reason people do trash crates, cause if you wanna level up trading; thousands of crates' the only viable way.

3. Stabby

Yup it was nerfed to ****. Those that made it to M2 before the nerf were lucky. Complete waste of time now.

Edit: This nerf happened over a year ago.

4. Amieelee

Amieelee Valkyrie 63 NA

So they nerf trading because of crate that should have never been part of trading in the first place so the time spent making trading wagon is a wast

5. Jey

Jey Valkyrie 62 EU

but you are more than 1 year to late.

6. GismoShow

GismoShow DarkKnight 62 EU

Forgot about imperial trading, if you wanna make trading exp.

7. Elza

Elza Sorceress 62 EU

I can confirm; they nerfed the exp you get to hell.

Source? My own; as I got m9 through selling fish; before the nerf I got like 1-3% per inventory and now I get 0.05-0.1%.

This happened some weeks before they nerfed the Grana fishing spot. Maybe they nerfed it to prevent most ppl from getting huge money from active fishing trades?

Now it s quite impossible to lvl up to m10 in less than a few months ---

good for me; bad for newcomers

#7 Elza, Oct 23, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2018
  8. Pavo

Trading has been broken since almost release.

For one, there is no rolling trade buff for active trading, like how afk/ active fishing works. There is almost no reason to active "drive" your wagon for trading. Arguably the peridot wagon makes this more worth while, but weight becomes an issue quick unless you can manage to get the blue parts to +10 or close to it.

I'm not even touching the magnate buff/ debuff mechanic.

There should be a buff you get per active trading you do that lasts like 30 or so min and stacks to give you a good amount of bonus exp to actually make active trading viable and a bit of fun. I'm not talking about crates of any kind either.

9. Elza

Elza Sorceress 62 EU

Trading is only intended for "creates'; Port ratt goods and fish; - selling all those in valencia with the said M2 buff.

2h of active fishing (+ 30min valencia trip) gives you around 100-110m of money (M10 trading).

Overall, Port ratt trading and active fishing, you can do this while watching your favorite movies. On top of it you can let your workers do the creates for you.

So yeah for someone with M10+ it's profitable; for others with A2+ it s worth but there are better options to make money and below A2 don't even try.... And now with the current exp nerf, the gap between players with a high profession doing huge amounts of money and those with a low level who can't make that much has increased even more significantly.

You have the valencia buff (lasts 60min) and increased the value of your goods significantly, it's available at A2. Since you have to cross the desert to get this buff it's an "active buff" (ofc you just autopath your way to the desert..)

10. Andaro

Andaro Archive
    Ambassador

You get more exp from active trading than crate trading, which is where the storage container method comes in handy. But that method is only good upto a few levels into Master.....since anywhere where there are Master level goods don't have a storage container viable housing town nearby.

Now one of the recent changes on Global Lab came with Alchemy Mastery, increases the amount of silver received from Imperial Alchemy. Its possible we may see something similar to Trading when they release info on that mastery.

11. RoakOriginal

Before they ****ed up Kamasylvia fishing you could just sell fish in Valencia even without buff for few mega and shitload of trading exp... Few weeks to M2 without doin anything (even faster with trash crates)...

But as everything they touch, even this gets ****ed up more and more, and i dont think there is easy way to level it up anymore without losing billions or months...

12. ViktoryiaV

ViktoryiaV Valkyrie 62

Hi Andaro, may I please trouble you for a link to more info on the imperial alchemy changes?

:)

13. Andaro

Andaro Archive
    Ambassador

Umm ummm lemme see.
    ..poof!

https://www.global-lab.playblackdesert.com/News/Notice/Detail?boardNo=144&boardType=2

Alchemy Skill Mastery increases the probability of making the maximum quantity of products with Alchemy.

You can get additional silver if you have high Alchemy Skill Mastery when you trade alchemy boxes

Screenshot_20181023-162912_1.jpg

they have also changed it so that your actual life skill level means more than previously :3 so those who worked hard for their life skill level get immediate benefits, and adding mastery clothes increases that benefit even further

If you are a Master 1 Alchemist, you will immediately get an additional 5% bonus silver on Alchemy Box turn-ins, before you even start on the Mastery Gear journey

Mastery accessories give the LifeSkill experience increases, so you can wear those in conjunction with your silver embroidered clothes for experience ^_^

But that is , currently.....they could tweak it even further or in different ways :3 really interesting to see how this is gonma play out

#13 Andaro, Oct 23, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2018
    ViktoryiaV likes this.
  14. ViktoryiaV

ViktoryiaV Valkyrie 62

Thankyou very much ^_^

I'm sorry to have missed this before, I've changed my thread notifications settings a little.

I'm personally quite happy with this information! I traditionally did alchemy as a lifeskill to make silver and reached a master 7 level too, but was always of the opinion that the majority of imperial alchemy turn ins weren't particularly worthwhile.

I agree the given update doesn't necessarily seem as "fleshed out" as the other lifeskill mastery updates. This seems like it might refer to either reaching max proc ratios when you reach a certain alchemy level (currently have this, so I guess this just replaces the system), or maybe it's also regarding blue grades, byproducts? "Alchemy Skill Mastery increases the probability of making the maximum quantity of products with Alchemy."

15. Andaro

Andaro Archive
    Ambassador

I believe they mean the max proc numbers, there is also a higher chance for blue grade output.....as alchemy / cooking is similar to processing....and my apologies, apparently a photo screenshot from mobile blows up very large xD