1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Disappointed but still love Shai.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Najivon, Jul 18, 2019.

1. Najivon

Najivon Shindola

Ok! Dont get me wrong and all, but if you post what shai is PA, which you guys stated in your support on Offical Site.
    • Shai: The Shai excels at providing buffs to their party members. While they can fight off incoming threats with their giant boomerangs, they can also avoid dangerous situations through their swift movements. Their versatility allows them to protect or heal those around them.
    This shows us you will be making shai in the aspect for life skills and support/def. i would assume. and i know Shai awakening isnt out yet only in the LAB, but what the hell. no SA or blocks to any awaken skill, LOL. imma stay shai either way even if shai never again see's NW/Siege battles again but come on, lol.
    Also the underlined area says" While they can fight off incoming threats with their giant boomerangs,"
    what in that of any of her skill's able to fight offs threats except grass beetles, lol. also swift movements, where do i see that at? i dont know, maybe you guys should change your thoughts on what you are doing or going to do and stick to making her pure life skill class.

2. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

Agreed the shai is definitely not swift in fact in my opinion she is the slowest moving of all the classes. I am glad you like her but I have no interest in playing her in her current state so good luck in getting them to honour their class description.

Najivon likes this.