1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Solved Disconnecting

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by TankFu, Sep 26, 2020.

1. TankFu

I've DC'ed nearly an hour after getting off the last 3 nights in a row. (roughly between 1-3 am ET) Bit frustrating when your farms and gathering energy is dependent on staying online.

Changing characters also DC'ed me 9 times yesterday. I share all this as I normally don't have issues and haven't the past few months minus here and there occasions.

Anyone else disconnecting alot more than usual since the last patch?

2. Kikux

me too the last 4 days but today is fine when i disabled performance optimization made texture on medium and graphics on medium and all the other crap is OFF SSAO ........ etc i used to play on remas everything on max 130 FPS no problem.

3. Denthors

Hilly and TankFu like this.
  4. Khondo

^^^^^
    Yep an issue with your network and ISP routing

5. TankFu

This seems to have fixed the issue. Thanks gents!

6. GM Hitsuzen

Game Master

Hey @Denthors, thank you for providing the appropriate solution for this case. Also what @Khondo has mentioned is correct, the disconnection issues are generally caused by ISP routing and network troubles.

Additionally, I am very happy to see that it is working now @TankFu. However, if you face difficulties in the future, I would recommend taking a look at our Ultimate Troubleshooting Guide and follow the steps there.

TankFu likes this.