1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dissecting the meta (do not ignore)

Discussion in 'PvP' started by IIZaneII, May 18, 2019.

1. Kauni

Kauni Archer 62 EU

Don't even try lul.... you gonna lose. Again.

2. Fearless V

Fearless V FearlessBeing Ranger 61 NA

Me lose again? When was the first time I lost to you? Beings with your mindset normally just end your convos with massive strawmans and Ad Hominems. You don't even produce the evidence you say you beings have. When I produce mines, the only thing you beings have is more Strawmans and Ad Hominems. Because you beings know you have not a single leg to stand on.

But keep it up champ and believing you have skill in a Anti-Skill based game. That directly sell imbalance, wins, and victories. This is what beings like yourself remind me of.

[​IMG]

easay9 likes this.
  3. easay9

I mean the number of classes that simply get the falling animation when dashing on terrain
    almost all classes get this.

Rangers shotgun has had terrain issues since forever and the attack even starts behind her causing it to hit whatever is behind her and not even go off.

If you saying archer can't shoot down terrain with any skill? I would say for most skills yes but you literally can just hold right click in awakening and shoot down at people from above.

Archer is not the only one with terrain issues not even close.

4. Kauni

Kauni Archer 62 EU

So does archer but it was not about that.

See and that's the issue. Only because you think using bad/wrong skills is fixing the situation, it's not the case tho. Just merced in siege and I have almost double the kills of an 288 AP archer while I died more than twice less. And I am 269 AP btw.
    I do know how to play around this issue, most people don't know it tho. You seem to be one of them too if you suggest using rmb...

5. Fearless V

[​IMG]

6. Kauni

Kauni Archer 62 EU

Evidence for what?

7. Fearless V

To your claims. Do you not even understand that basic point? I wanna see screenshots, and videos. You know like how I backed up my claims, multiple times on these forums. Why can't you do the same? I just find it funny, is all.

8. Kauni

Kauni Archer 62 EU

... I asked you for what? That I outperformed a 288 ap archer? Or do you want me to clip a specific siege scenario on every single class?
    Is that enough for now?

Attached Files:

• e3.jpg
      e3.jpg
      File size:
      116.2 KB
      Views:
  9. Fearless V

LMFAO is that some random crap you pulled from one of your mates and blacked out all of the information.

What's with all of the hiding and what not. You act like such a proud big shot on these forums. Yet is too much of a coward to show yourself. I think everyone now knows the fraud of a farce you are putting on is revealed. You can now stop, you average Joe Schmo.

10. Kauni

Kauni Archer 62 EU

What? So you basically saying I made a mate making an alt with similar name and blacked some stuff? Like for real?
    I just don't want to make anyones stats and gear public without his permission. You really want 100% proof? Make a char on EU, I give you his name and you ask him and you will get unblacked screenshot from the siege on discord.

Fact is that every guild I merced for so far can confirm that I ended up #1 in kills. Now how can that happen permanently? Maybe there are not many archers? Or 269 AP archer is always the highest geared archer? Or the archer with 269 AP maybe just understands the class and is adjusting correctly to every scenario?
    And why tf would you call me a coward when I linked you several clips already of me doing 1vs3+ meanwhile your best clip was backpaddling and being grabbed or grabbing someone.

#110 Kauni, May 25, 2019
    Last edited: May 25, 2019
  11. easay9

Im confused you say that your class struggles the most with Terrain and then you go on to say that your the top of the board for kills all the time in these wars?

If you are clearly able to work around it then it must not be such a big issue in comparison to all the classes in the game?

Jexz likes this.
  12. Kauni

Kauni Archer 62 EU

As I said before I compare it to my own experience with several classes. I had not to work around that issue as much and as hard as I have to on archer. In some scenarios there is literally nothing you can do.
    Your suggestion how to play around it is not a fix for this issue. My screenshot should just backup that even archers with way more gear than me seem to have that issue as well and still struggle to play around it.
    Keep in mind that I am not saying archer is weak in large scale or anything, I am just saying that terrain does not affect any class as much as it does affect the archer and I am pretty sure every archer main will agree with me here.

13. Nyhver

You lose to everyone always, the only thing resembling coherent thought from you is the grotesque, inaccurate overuse of accusing others of fallacies, when you're the one who frequently dines at such a table.

https://community.blackdesertonline...ueable-pvp-anyone-else-feels-that-way.442233/

This thread is you not giving evidence or knowing what you're talking about

very self evident

IWalkAlone likes this.
  14. easay9

But its not only your class with the issue of dealing with terrain multiple classes have to work around it why shouldn't yours?

15. Kauni

Kauni Archer 62 EU

Like I said, for most classes it's just a step into the right direction to fix it (some spots are really bad coded and just trash but that affects all). I'd say most known issue was witches fissure wave which you can't cast up- and downhill. Still can be fixed with few steps, depends on range of course.
    For archers you have to predict the entire engage and their disengage direction to position yourself correctly if the environment allows that at all, otherwise you have to flank from behind, unless it's a fight on the hill then you have to adjust again. But that's mostly where the killscore difference comes from between me and the other archers, regardless of their AP, they just don't hit most of their spells due to terrain.

I played several classes, their "issues" are really nothing compared to archers issues when it comes down to terrain stuff. But again, I am not saying archer is weak in large scale, it's just more affected by terrain than other classes, it's a fact. I am actually not sure why we even argue about that.

16. easay9

I mean because your an Archer and it sounds like you are very biased about this argument. And its obvious this is going to go no where so lets just keep our opinions.

17. Jexz

Sounds like you went through several classes found the most OP one and came here to tell everyone its not OP its all skill. Can you just unblock the classes from that screen shot? Have screen shots of how your epic skill did with other classes?

lulz

#117 Jexz, May 26, 2019
    Last edited: May 27, 2019