1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DK gear advice needed

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by D3w4r, Jun 13, 2018.

1. D3w4r

Hey,
    so I've been playing the game for a little while now, and I appear to be stuck between the many decisions of choosing the right gear for DK at the moment.

Here's the gear which i'm using rn: https://bdoplanner.com/BomberThunderboltSpring

Well, yeah, it might not be the best, but that's the reason I'm seeking the advice of you guys/girls :D (also that necklace is pretty annoying for me :')).

So if anyone wants to share their ideas/advices which (boss)gear i should be aiming from now on, I would be really greatful! :)

Oh i'm also lvl 57.

2. YamikunOkami

YamikunOkami Lahn 62 NA

Aim for all boss gear, or go for weapons first. Times like now (Right after a patch) It is really easy to pick up boss armors. Muskans and Giath both just sitting on buy on the market. As for weapons, generally you want to get them all as soon as possible. I did Awakening > Main Hand > Subweapon. Upgrade one of the mark of shadows to tri, and reach level 61 for the capotia ring. Try to get at least a duo seraps necklace. And change witches earring to a tri RCE, and tri the other one.

I didn't touch crystals with this https://bdoplanner.com/RoninGuardianStephani

D3w4r likes this.
  3. FadedSky

Kzarka > Bhegs > Dande > Nouver > Dim > Muskans / Urugons > Griffon / Giath

gl :D

D3w4r likes this.
  4. D3w4r

Thanks for the advice ;)

YamikunOkami likes this.
  5. YamikunOkami

YamikunOkami Lahn 62 NA

No problem c:

6. IRustyI

DK main here. 261/283

Weapons first : Kzarka, Dandy, Nouver(kutum if you are not planning on doing pvp)

Order doesn't matter. Just get anything that comes first.

Then work on your armor (dim tree, bheg, urgon, Giath/Griffon )

When you get all of them to TET or at least TRI

work on accs.

The right setting for DK is full AP setting only.
    I have tried almost every settings possible but DK is at best only on full AP setting. I think it's just designed that way.
    Nothing synergies better than AP (to be honest, this is the current meta.)

Things you wanna avoid

: Liverto, Muskan, Red nose armor

Liverto is just.. well, if you are not planning on pvp it's fine. Mainly because of accuracy and easier to set up crystals.

Muskan : Evasion set is not that effective since the renown patch + cc patch. CC cannot be avoided. therefore, DR and res are better. hence urgon instead of muskan.

and Evasion doesn't work on DK that well. since we don't have grapple.

we have to overpower other classes and break their guard as soon as possible with less skills. = high ap required for dks.

GL