1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you guys think that bonus stats should be removed?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by LiquidEmotion, Oct 2, 2019.

Tags:
?

Remove bonus stats?

Poll closed Oct 9, 2019.
  1. Yes

43.9%
  2. No

56.1%
  1. LiquidEmotion

I personally think yes. Heck, maybe just remove it for PvP only. This would not only make your gear much more valuable early on but it also would create a much more even playing field. PA probably won't do this for many reasons that benefit them only but I thought it would be a fun discussion.

flukeSG2 and Silowyi like this.
  2. Silowyi

Silowyi Wizard NA

Interesting point you make. I agree with you.

3. Terror

By doing that you are making the thousands of hours to get full pen worth nothing. And you are asking to remove it, im assuming you are on the lower gear side of things. You will be squashed anyways, nothing will change in that matter.

Lillekolibri and Mkate like this.
  4. dobe

dobe Lahn 60

Please develop,i'm legit curious about the second part.

tachzusamm and Fateneko like this.
  5. Terror

If you are full tet you will be squashed by full pen regardless. With or without brackets.

6. dobe

dobe Lahn 60

Sorry i meant this part:

7. Terror

What is there to talk about? If you remove the brackets, you will die to a higher geared player anyways. Nothing will change.

8. dobe

dobe Lahn 60

So you meant that without the bracket the higher geared cant die because of its damage absorption with his own gear?

9. Terror

I mean that you will still get one comboed easily. Maybe one shot from some classes. And by removing the brackets there is not much motivation to gear up really.

Lillekolibri and Tvvin like this.
  10. dobe

dobe Lahn 60

Sry i fail to understand how you will be OS or one combo with the currend DR scaling AND the current CC rules without the AP bonus,not even speaking about caphrased gear.

Also a hint:gear is not a correct correlation with your PvP experience.

11. Terror

I think there are more important things to discuss. Like, why are doom horses a thing or so.

The feeling I'm getting from this topic is, no offence:
    "Damn, i have softcap, why is that player with 4 or 5 pens oneshotting me? They should remove brackets because im sure that is the cause. Fkn no life p2w *****"

And then they remove it and you still get clapped. You can actually have more sustain against someone with more gear than you thanks to the brackets.

12. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 64 EU

what bonus stats are we talking about?

personally i feel like the biggest issue is caphras enhancing above pen level.

13. Terror

So you want ppl already full pen with no goals past that? No progression at all?

Lillekolibri likes this.
  14. Pavo

There are still 2 bonuses you get to both ap and dp based on your sheet ap/ dp.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The 3rd one, Renown got removed not too long ago. These 2 are still in the game though

15. WhySoSeeryus

im inclined to say that it would be better for the game if those above pen enhancements didnt exist.

or they should nerf the bonuses from it at least by half.

this "no progression" argument isnt good, coz you can ask the same question when ull be full c20

flukeSG2 likes this.
  16. Terror

The casual players destroyed this game. And that is a casual player argument. If you don't give players something to do, they will stop playing the game. Now, just because you can't reach that gear, that is no reason for it to be nerfed/reworked or wtv. Just embrace it. You are a casual player. Don't **** it for others that can/want to reach that gear.

17. WhySoSeeryus

discrepancies it causes are simply too big, do you understand why is that bad for the game? caphras pen bonuses should be toned down.

flukeSG2 likes this.
  18. Terror

You have options. You can get to their level.

All it takes is dedication. You don't need anything else. Do you even know how many hours a day some ppl grind to get that? You are not being reasonable.

19. chendu

I think they should make them clearer, by including them into their stat recommendation
    (like the new zone rearranged ash forest is something like 400+ap which is impossible to attain in sheer sheet ap, but how does it translate if I include bonus AP and monster ap ? )

20. Terror

There was changes made to ash forest already.