1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you think Night Crow will be nerf one day ?

Discussion in 'Sorceress' started by Blitzball, Mar 8, 2020.

1. Blitzball

http://bdocodex.com/us/skill/1201/

4 years has passed. This broken overpowered skill has not been nerfed yet.

So , how much years we must wait before it finally happens ? D:<

Erroll likes this.
  2. Aurasormr

3. Kurtferro79

Kurtferro79 Maehwa 63 EU

If you expect something from these demented, you will first change the game

4. thdsm

It will happen the very same day people stop making random idiotic threads on the forums.

5. Xairen

it’s been 4 years and some people still haven’t learned how to play vs. sorc while tons of others that actually practice instead of posting on here have no problems fighting and winning the match up

so how many years until forum complainers stop spending their time complaining about 1 skill and actually gitgud

6. AZzalor

AZzalor EU

Then why is sorc by top players considered pretty much the strongest class and even players like heedun say it's busted op?
    I mean it's not like it's impossible to play against sorcs but the efforts to do so compared to all other classes are immense.

7. farsay

farsay Mystic 62 NA

Sorc just needs a small tweak to its iframes, but if i know PA, they will nerf everything about the class, tgen do the nerf thays needed, making the class unplayable , please no more mystic treatment, tweak the classes dont break them.

PeaceInChaos and GuiltGuy like this.
  8. Alextrazsa

Alextrazsa Sorceress EU

OH cmon. Are we starting this stuff again? What's next. twitch clips? If my memory is not wrong, he referred to the succession of the sorc. And it got nerfed anyway, so what's the deal now. Just drink a cup of Yorkshire tea, relax and get over it.

#8 Alextrazsa, Mar 12, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2020
    H4T3 likes this.
  9. Myntiix

*ranger joined the chat*

10. Takarouk

Takarouk Musa 62

Nerf :1 sec for iframe?

11. Blitzball

Why not. Just like Ninja/Kuno Ghost Step :)

12. jenisiz7

Then give us just as many ninja/Kunos iframes, super armors and guards too...even trade.

13. H4T3

Don't forget ninja's speed, invisivility, grab...

14. jenisiz7

Right, it's crazy how people cry about sorc. I've got my Kuno almost up to 61 and cant for the life of me fathom why sorc catches as much hate with stats like this out there. I clear faster then my sorc with 12ap less at high end simply because my Kunos avg damage is 1600 to 1800x and shes faster with more protection. My sorc is 750 to 1200x. Shes incredibly gear dependent imho which again clarifies to me and others that as gear ap goes up, sorc will continue to be nerfed. I one shot 320 DP on my Kuno, 12 ap more Sorc is a two tapper same guy.

Xairen likes this.
  15. Xairen

because people suck at pvp lmao

16. Netreiam

Pretty sure Kuno is about as good/better than ninja rn. Either way all 3 are FotM, sorc is just more busted than either because she can chain I frames.

17. Adre

Adre NewMoon Kunoichi EU

Problem dosnt come in 1v1 though, in 1v1 you can easily beat a sorc if you learn the gaps properly and are evenly geared. The problem really shows in group fight where you cant linger and bait out certain skills off a sorc since there is others around. So the sorc can just continuously chip away untill you are dead. Sorc is very strong in 1v1's too but its not the best 1v1 class in the game :) I dont think thats what anyone every stated so pls take your delusions elsewhere

You got a **** understanding of the game if you think that the hit % is just what values the pve clear speed. And if you have done any form of high end pve, like hystria, stars end, and sycraia you would know she is bottom tier, absolute button mash break your fingers to get 50% of what a mystic gets while looking at netflix eating pringles.

Succession kuno pve is ok. Its bellow avrage but kinda avrage still.

But talking about protections you must mean awakening since succession bearly has any unless you linger the **** out of your SA's wich dosnt work against avrage joe with 269+ap that will 1 tap you unless you are above 331dp :^)

And 320dp shai? was it using narcs and orkinrad aka fake dp with tet armor? lmfao

In succession with either 2 rune stomp or 3 rune wow I can 1 shot 331 dp wizard, thats as high as it goes. But that is extreamly rng relient aswell if all my hits connect :) + I need to land the float for the air attack. and I am 285ap :^)

Sorc in succession is one of the best grinders in hystria/stars end. You literally cant compare kuno and sorc to eachother, One is top 5 grinder one is bottom 5.

Unless your grinding pollies or gahaz still in 2020 kuno will be wors in every single case. Its shitter in pve, way more gear and skill relient. You actually gotta pick your fights and use your brain and not go in like a brainlet and press 2 rabams and kill 10 people :)

Anyone who thinks Kuno is op is an actuall degenerate and delusional to the absolute limit. It was very strong, It got nerfed. Now its avrage, maybe a bit above avrage in small scale and 1v1 but thats about it. Its far far far away from classes like succ Lahn, Guardian, Succ sorc. And ninja.

Please get to the point where you got atleast 281+ap and you will se, As a sorc just go succession hard cast DoD from a roof and you will get 3>5 kills :^)

Sure awakened kuno has more protections than sorc. That I agree on. But it dosnt make the class better since those protections are FG and SA and you as a sorc can cancel skills so fast you dont even se them, This can be done with skills like Dream of Doom and Shadow Ignition as example.

https://www.twitch.tv/caarl/clip/DirtySpineyDiscDoggo?filter=clips&range=30d&sort=time

^ When a class can do this while iframeing I dont think its even a discussion anymore

People like you guys here in this thread is the reason we got this shitty balancing to begin with :)

#17 Adre, Mar 23, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2020
    Netreiam likes this.
  18. jenisiz7

4 years, 2 of which maining a sorc has watched her damage numbers drop continuously every AP Meta Change...Its common knowledge Global Lab is where the devs test abilities and balance and this is the major issue.

Damage in Labs is not the same as Live, everyone that's been around for awhile knows this and take 20 min on Labs and see for yourself...have you? Because I have on 12 classes so far compared damage numbers and Sorcs single hit damage on skills when testing is consistently lower then most classes. The multipliers on skills has continually been nerfed to keep her under damaged to keep up with creeping AP scores and is the #1 class afflicted by this. Take an evenly geared sorc and ANY other class to an mid tier spot...like manshums on labs and test. Sorc will clear a single pack slower then most of other classes at same 240 AP.

Sorc is one of the oldest classes and also one of the most heavily gear reliant BECAUSE of the Nerfs to keep up with AP creep. Did you not just see the 35-45% nerf to a majority of her skills? This was because on labs when the devs tested she was balanced before release but the second she hit live she was one shotting at 260 AP, every average geared sorc was finally on even ground with several other top tier classes like my Kuno, Lahn, Archer and Tamer...My Kuno with 270 ap clears stars end packs immensely quicker with less skills then my 280 sorc BECAUSE of the damage multipliers on both labs and live. People getting one shot by a sorc would be one shot on almost any other class when you're well above 280ap...but it's not so much the damage that people hate, it's the iframes...But they cant take away the one thing that makes Sorc unique, so they just keep nerfing damage...and only highly geared sorcs remain giving the illusion they are incredibly op. Why doesnt anyone ever post vids of them deleting mid level sorcs? I kill handfuls of them every weekend? Oh, because that would hurt their argument.

And yeah I'm referring to succession, everyone knows kuno's awakening allowed for her to dive into balls, spin to win on a pack and come out alive....meanwhile people get salty because a 280 to 295 AP sorc has to dance around and not get grabbed or AOEd by a 240 to 260 AP class dishing out the same level of damage.

#18 jenisiz7, Mar 23, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2020
  19. Adre

Adre NewMoon Kunoichi EU

Who talked about glab? I definetly did not.

Also sorc gear relient? Did you se the event where we got points for PKing and the lower gear you were and killed someone with more gear the higher points you got, Obviously every sorc just removed their DP since its not needed anyway :^)

A sorc can easily one combo 331dp with garmoth at 230ap. Thats not low damage if you ask me ^^

Kuno succession might clear stars end packs quick, but then you gotta take other factors into play like pulling mobs wich kuno has no good skill for doing. Kunai throw only hits 1>2 mobs max. while you just dod or bloody calamity ^^

And awakened kuno deserved the nerfs it got, Its not in a spot where id say its quite balanced. Spin dosnt one shot anymore unless you got no dp.

Succession Kuno has damage but her protections is super sa and linger relient, without actual gear its next to imposible to play in group fights where a sorc can easily have 250dp and do as fine as with 331 :^) If you get cced your dead anyway :)

I really dont get this "most heavily gear relient classes" sure you might need 281+ ap to actually frag like crazy in nodewars but after that ap you will one clap anyone regardless of their gear ^^ If you dont you are doing something horribly wrong.

And you saying Tamer Is a top tier class just shows how little game knowladge you actually have.

Only thing Tamer is top tier in is taking screenshots and roleplaying :)

Tamer is Bottom tier Both in Grinding and PvP. Only form of pvp she is decent in is 1v1. Wich is compelatly irrelevant since you never 1v1 outside of BA, and who tf sits in BA in 2020? kekw

20. Adre

Adre NewMoon Kunoichi EU

This is funny since it says you joined in 2019 :)