1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you think Night Crow will be nerf one day ?

Discussion in 'Sorceress' started by Blitzball, Mar 8, 2020.

1. Kritikkk

The trials for good guilds are sorcerers 1v3, because they can, no other class can do it.(its a joke, but saw sometimes that)
    Think about that, its easy as make the 1 iframe, and the next PAS to the next cd.

2. jenisiz7

[​IMG]

Funny since I joined the website years after starting on steam. You think I racked up just under 5k hours in 2019? I joined after I noticed the shitty nerfing to voice my opinions. Started BDO years ago, this is just my newer NA accout.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

#22 jenisiz7, Mar 24, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2020
    Fateneko likes this.
  3. Erroll

Erroll DarkKnight 63

CD on Night Crow when ?

That's not hard to understand but our devs are braindead...

4. jenisiz7

Cool down on night crow would make us ninjas/kunos. But slower, with less damage, less protection, no grab and no invisibility. Not so much Braindead as not wanting to have 3rd weaker ninja.

H4T3 and Ashenvall like this.
  5. Xairen

6. Adre

Adre NewMoon Kunoichi EU

"played for 4 years" > then says he plays on steam

~Googles bdo steam release~

May 24, 2017

not even 3 years btw

Schulky is 291 / 293 / 329 with nouver yes, point I tried to make to that guy was that sorc has damage. He wasy trying to say that sorc has 0 damage, while in reality with some gear you can easily 1 tap with your rabam just like in that clip. Sorcs TTK is extreamly high.

And yes, you can actually insta cast DoD and Shadow Ignition and cancel the animation compleatly with the iframe and the skill still goes off. If you dont belive me go ask Schulky himself, he will probably gladly show you

First thing you have said I actually agree on. Nerfing sorc is not simple at all. Its extreamly easy to make sorc a busted op class or an extreamly weak one wich the devs have showed multiple times ^^

Something they could do is make iframing like lahn's iframe, iframe>sa>iframe>sa>iframe>sa and so on. Problem with this is that sorc also has pretty low mobility so they would need to give her something else in return since atm her entire survivability relies on just iframing damage.

In 1v1 this might not be a problem but group fights it would show, I mean just do the flow for night crow (storming crow I think its called?) and you can se how much damage you actually take lol, its SA so :peeposhrug:

Either way, Sorc is in a spot where they nerf it, and it might be compleatly useless. And I dont blame them for not doing it since I think a class thats above avrage in strength is better to have than a class thats useless and noone plays

#26 Adre, Mar 24, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2020
  7. Xairen

cancelling end animations with an iframe isnt doing damage while iframing

it's cancelling an animation with an iframe

you are still vulnerable during the cast

which is like .2 seconds so better be quick omegalul

8. Adre

Adre NewMoon Kunoichi EU

It has NO Animation if you do it correctly, Ignition deals less damage when doing this yes. But Dream Of Doom deals full damage with no animation.

9. Akantorian

I will give you 21 take it or leave it.

10. Akantorian

"I've yet to ever see a complainer load any proof of how op sorc is by playing the class and proving it. In 3 years of me playing, not even once. It's so easy, a sorc player can roll their forehead around the keyboard and rack up thousands in rbf? Really? You got proof of you doing it? Then they load vids of sorc 1vx...ok I can find hundreds of vids from other classes doing the same thing...if you're actually good...it's not that hard depending on the match up...keep in mind...these are clips...not showing the deaths.

Btw, witch op 1vx...needs nerf!!!!" --> this is a post of you from Mar 2, 2020.

Youre not a clown, but the entire circus.

11. Aurasormr

As a wise boy once said : "you son of a berserker, im in!!"

Akantorian likes this.
  12. Ashenvall

Warriors comenting here gave me spasmodic laugh

13. Akantorian

Please be safe

Blitzball likes this.