1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

does mediah, valencia, kamasylvia and driegnan quest line give inventory slot and how many?

Discussion in 'PvE' started by eziowar, Dec 7, 2018.

1. eziowar

hi does mediah, valencia, kamasylvia and driegnan quest line give inventory slot and how many?

2. JustBeHappy

They should all be here if any left sfggzg.jpg

3. Stabby

That's not true. The Black Spirit gives you inventory for various quests not listed in there as well.

4. JustBeHappy

Oh see thats why i said should and why i will say thank you cause i only knew about them being given in this enchanting start questline. Well i am a cheapass i would still do them for crystals and sell them like a bum xD
    sad to admit i rolled few alts for the stones on 56 haha i should be ashamed of myself more xD

Smileybones likes this.
  5. Stabby

There's at least 7 -10 inventory slots in the questline "Lets see some skills". It's interwoven with the main black spirit questline and is also the questline needed to unlock the fairy. That's just one example, there are many more.

6. eziowar

i have done all quests before mediah. i will only do quests from mediah to driegnan if those give any inventory slot. anyone have any idea about it?

7. eziowar

please someone give some clear answers

8. Debra

There are no inventory slots in the mediah,valencia or kama storyline, however there is 1 (maybe 2 i forget) in drieghan.

It could have been a side though, I do not recall exactly where I got it from. I would do some research because you need both kama 1 and 2 to do dreighan main storyline

9. fl94