1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does Tuvala enhance for you?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by PoL, Oct 17, 2020.

1. PoL

PoL Wizard

Must be doing something wrong, but cannot get the Tuvala gear above TRI.
    Used all the Ore and stones - but not willing to use crons as it seems like a waste of in-game money.

What was your method?

2. Nibu

Wasted all my high stacks.

3. Shimoyaki

Shimoyaki Tamer 62 NA

oh to be new again...
    lol last season i got my pen tuval armor on an 80stack

it goes just get used to having to buy all ur upgrades and leave actual enhancing to players with lucky rng seeds
    grind where u can
    buy upgrades
    grind new area with upgrades
    repeat for xx years
    welcome to bdo

Fearless V likes this.
  4. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 63 NA

No, you enhance Tuvala

Thugarin likes this.
  5. Khondo

Have a good setup and enhance, first season I used crons, this season only croned accessories. All PEN done. It's all about the right FS. I made 90+ for my PEN armour weapons, all went 1-3 clicks at 90, lowest went PEN at 70.

Aysnvaust likes this.
  6. PoL

PoL Wizard

So, thanks for that reply.
    As I said - I will cron gear that is worth it - and to me, Tuvala ain't.
    I have travelled up and down the PRI-TRI ladder about 76 times so far and that is PER WEAPON. As I have no more stones that guarantee my TRI, I have to go conventional which means putting 10fs in for a PRI to DUO, 25-30 for a DUO to TRI, 40 for TET and as I have never got past that point, I end up with great FS - but I cannot do higher quests because I do not have the survivability as my gear is too low level. Oh, and I won't disrespect my body by grinding 5 hour stints.

What to do?

This is the big issue on a season server when you cannot buy, you must enhance.

Oh well, early graduation is not for me and the character is unplayable - until December.

7. woots

this season tuvala failed a lot more for me, and far more pri - tet yoyo especialy for 3 pieces ( helmet, gloves & awakening weapon )

after, maybe its just pure tinfoil, but the moment a piece fail too often, i just delete it, and grab a new one to restart from +0, and it always ended to work as that way it failed wayyyy less to end to PEN. ( at some point i was starting to wonder it rng luck roll isnt bound to an item piece )

guess that season to end with full PEN ( minus 1 earring 1 ring & the belt ) i used a bit less than 10k timefilled. ( very rough estimation )

MoonDance17 likes this.
  8. Fearless V

Fearless V Lahn 61 NA

Tuvala gear seems to enhance at the same rate for instance ~TET Tuvala vs TRI Dim Tree~. Not only that but the cost to cron a PEN Tuvala gear is like 186 crons where TET Boss gear is like 136 crons.

Tuvala in my opinion is not worth the stacks or crons.

Tuvala is only worth enhancing to the point you can grind Pollys efficiently. That way you can grind Time-filled Black Stone and turn those into Advice of Valks +10, +20, +30, +40 stacks or Valk's Cry. Other then that Seasonal servers can be compared to a honey trap.

MoonDance17 and PoL like this.
  9. Boink

I build FS with them along with regular gear.

TRI - 30-40ish
    TET - 40-60sh
    PEN - 60ish-80(85) ~20%

+4, +5, +6 FS with cheap materials if it hits I get a TET boss equivalent if it doesn't give me a good FS to attempt costly boss gear.

The only crap I cronned was attempting PEN with Tuvala Necklace and even the Belt. Compare to what I have which is Asula and the relative cost of an FS TRI-TET range, it was worth the crons.

10. woots

indeed, vs "real" gear it doesnt worth it, but compare to that real gear, the balance between material income / cost / result feel "correctly" balanced, turning that into something more "pleasant" to run, which is a win vs a really annoying and unpleasant "real gear" to enhance
    There isnt too much over waste of time / harsh loss

that's the only reason why i'am fine to grind & enhance Tuvala vs the "real" gear i will more likely never really care about as i consider it just not worth the time "investment" it requier.

#10 woots, Oct 17, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2020
  11. Aysnvaust

Exactly this here as well.

12. cald123

Lol My rng so bad with tuvala so bad this season but on the same hand so good my tuvala armor and boots haven't seen tet yet made 122 and 104 stack so far necklaces keep blowing up going for tet on 73 stack boom now 74 but lets see the stacks that went pen 54 awakening weapon , 64 sub weapon 86 on main hand going for a fail on helmet went at 45 . Most stacks i have made went to enhance something else the 104 went to tet a nouver . I dont have ring belt or necklace yet earring could careless about . Also the big thing really missing is the stone to force tri . I am not complaining to loudly though between seasonal and suppressed armor and mixing and matching accessories from game and seasonal i will be able to get a well geared main not great but good and three alts ap ranging 220 to 240 and dp 270 to 290 . I have more grinding options than i ever had now . As much as seasonal is a trap it has been refreshing because i didnt need to throw silver at making alts just time . What I mean by this is I have pen earring and ring the reward ones and now helmet and all weapons the time sink to get tet and tri accessory /boss equivalent is greatly reduced . Getting off track though this season seems tougher compared to last so unless they start doing events to speed up progression season wise it looks like it will be end of season push for me no early grad .

13. Kikux

why people playing this game for years +270 AP going for PEN tavula just get your free easy 60 FS. do the quests wait for early graduation to get the rewards the AP DP requirements only for new players don't have 228 main weapon AP and 291 DP on normal servers. and yes the greedy batards made enhancing more difficult. and if the greedy batards made this season AP DP requirements only on season servers fck em all wait another month and you will graduate and get your rewards without losing FS and tons of crons.

#13 Kikux, Oct 18, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2020
    MoonDance17 likes this.