1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Donkey Flute

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Kaytie, Jun 26, 2019.

1. Kaytie

Heyo!

So I purchased a Horse Flute thinking it'd work on the donkey, but much to my dismay, it does not.
    Do not worry, I got a refund less than an hour after a ticket so kudos to you<3

However, I would still like to have a donkey flute, or make the horse flute work for donkeys. :)

I understand that Shai seemingly is gonna be able to ride horses eventually (going by various hints dropped ;P) but honestly, I would much prefer using my donkey, I love that I finally have a use for a donkey and personally would love to see Shai not being able to ride horses ever, just making donkeys just as good if a bit slower!
    However, not having a flute for it hurts a lot.

And donkey also doesn't seem to teleport like the horse does if it can't get to you after a certain time, but I may be wrong on this. :)

2. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

The horse flute does not work on the camel or baby elephant either and I believe for the price of it that it should work for all land mounts. I am sure it would not be too difficult for them to make it so all mounts respond. No doubt there were only horses in the beginning of this game and it is just an oversight on the devs part.

Smileybones likes this.
  3. Andaro

Ambassador

^_^ You will be please to know that in KR this past day, the Horse Flute has been changed to a Trainers Flute to work with both donkey and horses. Congrats!

Phoenixxx75 and Smileybones like this.