1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Donkeys are Magical. Please don’t forget about them.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by vos_corsac, Jul 27, 2019.

1. vos_corsac

The prospect of a new(ish) mount and the hopes that the developers were going to develop donkeys into something interesting and unique made me more thrilled over the release of shai than any other aspect of the class. The wander mode and the costumes and the prospect of new mount armor really interested me. I was pretty thrilled to pick the donkey she’d ride and spent a ridiculous amount of time debating over what color donkey defined my shai as a person.

I’m certainly not the highest ranked equestrian in the game. But I do have Arduanatt and an an ever increasing fail stack for one of his siblings. I am really into awesome mounts and I hope my stupid tier 8 one day gets a horn or sets himself on fire. I also respect everyone’s right to choose and I think it’s amazing that the game developers were willing to listen and let shai ride a horse. Still, ascending to the heights of tier9 doesn’t stop me from being interested in the potential for variety. (Griffin mount? Hippocampus? Armored Polar bear? Anyone?)

But I guess the point of this post is my hope that the developers recognize the players in the game who appreciate unique mounts for how they augment game play. I’d love to be able to breed donkeys or even just do quest lines to acquire all of them (yes, my unhealthy desire for collecting all the dream horses doesn’t end with just dream horses). But honestly my deepest hope is that the powers that be continue to develop donkeys somehow, even if it’s not exactly what I daydream about while blowing another 325 mil and a bunch of peridots on another fail stack for my next dream horse.

TL;DR Please don’t let donkeys go the way of the mini elephant with its awkward, empty, lingering shoe coding and marginal usefulness. There are players out there who appreciate mounts other than horses. My shai is quite happy to ride a donkey that wears an Ushanka. Because Donkey. Wearing. Ushanka. *squee*

That is all.

o0ABC0o and Amarenda like this.
  2. Amarenda

Amarenda Talshani Witch 61 NA
    Ambassador

Add donkeys to the racing circuit please