1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Don't be Shy

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by 2Cents, Jul 2, 2019.

1. Rizzly

Rizzly Berserker 62 EU

More like your own stupid complaints, the aoe skills are better than most classes and she has back attacks when you're facing your enemy with some skills... Have you ever played ninja, valkyrie, maehwa or tamer? like for real

Her pve dmg without absolutes or ultimate katan is actually really good...and besides she has already Z buff crit +50% applying to allies, 10AP applying to allies, -10% monsters DP applying to the group all the time... and this is just the start for the class. Awakening might bring more

So judging by all your comments you didn't play more than 10mins to come up with this stuff otherwise you would realise you can hold lmb and shift to go faster with less stamina consumption too. lul

2. Epitafios

Shai are short thats why you cant see em. Keep looking down and you gonna spot em

SavageOpress[SX00] and Sibyyl like this.
  3. 2Cents

If they where more stack able people would probably notice them more.
    [​IMG]

Solitaire likes this.
  4. WinterMilla

Shai is potentially the most broken character in this game, she just isn't broken in the normal sense.
    She isn't slow nor is she fast, just med-core on that. Her AOE do need a little work as the animations and hit boxes don't add up.
    She needs some PVP dmg, I know that she is support but at least let her defender herself. For pre-awking and no absolutes she is really strong.
    She can team up with another player in PVP or Node war and trap a few people in her bubble allowing for her team to get some easy kills.
    With the overtime heal she can give characters that already heal fast and insane increase to survivablity. Her E being even better heal as most class will be healed in full with just one click. She is like a toolbox, in the right hands she can do a lot.

5. Stabby

upload_2019-7-4_11-5-55.png

She's almost 60, has her own set of gear and not one single kill was powerleveled. Can you say the same? I have enough play time on this class to know what she needs, especially in end game content. My opinion stands. I stated what she needs and I stick by it. The shai cannot be carted around 24 hours a day. Support or not, she will need to be playable in hard PVE content. This is a solo game by design.

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  6. dobe

My Shy lv 61 227 ap (tri liverto&tri kutum) get 700 token/hr at starend.
    I've done my lving alone at polly untill 61,lot of people grew balls seeing a shy grinding alone and plenty tried to outfarm me or pked me when they fail to outgrind,for almost each one who tried to ruin my lving i ruined their grinding by switching to my main,launching war,outfarming with pk on and following them wherever they go until they leave the channel and sometime i lockdowned the entire polly grinding just by myself,only 2 time people pvp me with 1 calling for backup and i still stayed on the spot 2 hours later.

Eye for eye,beating for punching!Thats how deal "pvp heroes".

7. Seilla

Holy crap. You are so badass. Would definitely be scared of you Ingame.

Keldorn and dobe like this.
  8. dobe

You offer me a nice chuckle,but its kind of unfortunate to do some extreme behavior cause of crowd thoughts,usually i'm a peacefull man who dont bother other people grinding,but hey PvP game!

Fearless V likes this.
  9. Visnja

Visnja DarkKnight 59

My Shai is level 50, I Plan on her getting to 58.
    If they release the Tamer undies and Kibelis with wings, it is a very good chance the Shai will be my main. I have played Cleric / Healer in Games most of the time anyway.

Call me what you will, this outfit is adorable
    upload_2019-7-4_12-52-35.png

10. Ubbles

So far for me she has the same pve power of an archer if not a bit higher at higher gear levels. Her Dp debuff is nothing special other classes have stronger and around the same uptime. Her E ability cheer up is pretty much her defining feature atm 200 hp back every 5 secs. The lantern aggro/reveal skill is nothing amazing mystic,striker.valk all have taunts already on a lower cd. The Bubble is decent, pretty much a different type of PA but it keeps you locked in place. Her Shift E heal "Get Well" is decent pretty much the same as lighthouse tbh but longer cd 1min 30 is to long imo. Play dead is kinda useless for its insanely long cd. Her space bar 10 plus ap is ok but Sorcs can already share higher with Q.

She doesn't do anything special when it comes to life skills. The passive on the test server is going to give her more exp towards gathering and alchemy but again it doesn't actually make her better at it. The passive weight as you level up is nice but yet again it's weight which can just be bought with pearls or loyalty overtime. So for me she has nothing that actually makes her a "life skill" class

Really hope awaken brings way more healing potential tbh I hope that falls into the "defense category" of the stuff listed about awaken so far. The fact that she has no pvp killing power she really needs to excel at group support and so far with just pre awaken its not even close to that. Sprinkle Sprinkle really needs to be able to hit more than 1 target for her to add some sort of resource pressure or regen if that was the intention not that its really useful tbh.

11. Icywave

They should have made Shai like bards in Lost Ark , ah that kind of class structure in this combat system would be pretty dope

12. Blitzball

No one will main this class if she keeps her current PVP damage. ..

13. Fearless V

Fearless V FearlessBeing Ranger 61 NA

Two beings in my guild alone decided to commit to Shai already. Trust me you'll be surprise what some of these beings have already done to their Shai. (400+ DP Shai MEMEs and stuff of the sort.)

14. Larikal

Let make it clear
    1) people in mmo divide into 3 groups : healers, tanks and dps. While the last one is almost always 80-90% of the server.
    2) healers are more common in games when they got interesting design. For example manipulating light and darkness, if you cast more dark spells you become more shadow version of yourself, if you cast light spells then you become angel-thing. In BDO we have... little girl with boomerang (that more suit hunter/ranger players) with least amount of skills in game. Sorry, i dont feel it, even as main-healer in every single mmo
    3) healers commonly prefer more group-heavy mmo than "happy solo grinding".

Now - are you still suprised? Maybe awakening will make up for it, but only if its gonna be something interesting/special, if not then i will probably delete my shai as i already have gatherer, alchemy, farming and trading master alt :P

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  15. zeezero

Shai served her purpose. I got my 500 mil.

Phoenixxx75 and Fearless V like this.
  16. Satsuki Hime

If the numbers really have tanked that hard, that fast, then I doubt PA will leave it as is. They want people to play all classes (and buy all Pearl Shop for them).

Likely they will watch for a few months and then totally rework the class if it does not pick up.

o0ABC0o likes this.
  17. Thranduil

If they give me a good awakening kit with good support abilities i don't need PvP damage. I've got my DP accesories ready.

18. GreyRebel

They made it clear , that they dont want shai to become a combat class , i think double carry weight is enough to make her our main lifeskill char

19. WinterMilla

Why do we need a life skill class tho?

Fateneko, Vanraven and Phoenixxx75 like this.
  20. Stabby

Whoever said she was a "lifeskill class"?