1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Doom horse ruining Nodewar experience

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by rootborn, Sep 26, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Ben Phoenix

lol

nolasigns likes this.
  2. GamePois0n

GamePois0n PootyPoot Ranger 61 NA

because outside of gear limited node war, this is what happens

BUT BUT I WILL NEVER HAVE THAT GEAR, then its not the horse problem, it's a you problem

he didn't say its broken, he said he does more damage off the horse which is what I been telling you guys, I know doom still does a decent amount of damage otherwise low dp plebs wouldn't be raging on keyboard telling me it does A TON OF DAMAGE zzz, if choice can kill you on his horse, he can probably kill you in 1-2 skills, HOWEVER, like he said, he will be vulnerable to cc off horse. which is why imo doom horse is in a perfect spot as you trading off more damage for more protection.

3. Aunshi

Don't listen to GamePoison anymore to be honest, with all the non sense he told so far, he just proved he has just no idea of what he is talking about.

Meanwhile :

But you see Caphras and Pen Armor are sitting on market, so what are you waiting about ?

Ben Phoenix likes this.
  4. Kurano

Kurano Kurano Berserker 62 NA

Wait is Gamepoisons reasoning that Doom isnt OP because of an evasion build ?? Is that what im seeing here?

Maginha and Ben Phoenix like this.
  5. AtomicPotato

AtomicPotato DarkKnight 62 EU

He posted video of an striker got hit by 3 doom, probably by people with no weapons and use it at point where Doom not OP, while everyone else facing reality and got melted. And he call everyone else who is not like this ~650GS striker "not geared" players.

6. GamePois0n

you are in barcode :)

that 327, thats squishy af, I can literally kill that with 2 skills, literally, 2 skills and my second skill won't even get to finish before he dies, also bipkiii, that archer is really really squishy unless he took his gear off when he went into BA

yes that is that special case, not everybody can be as tanky as divios because he specifically build his gear that way, but what I have shown is that it is possible to tank them.

#186 GamePois0n, Oct 10, 2019 at 7:07 AM
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2019 at 7:14 AM
  7. Aunshi

The difference is you're not gonna be protected the same way while doing it with your crunchy ranger, and not applying a multi-hit aoe cc at the same time.
    Also the archer got pen armor, and is at 327 DP, which is more than 90% of people doing T2+ nw nowadays.

But don't worry, everybody here can see what your purpose here is now.
    Screenshot_20191010-102609_Firefox.jpg

#187 Aunshi, Oct 10, 2019 at 9:35 AM
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2019 at 9:49 AM
    Xenon likes this.
  8. GamePois0n

pen armor does not make you tanky lol, even with full pen armor you won't be able to tank until you reach 340+, even at 340 its still pretty bad.

either way, you guys are too undergeared, so im like talking to a wall. yall have fun circle jerking on this topic, im out

#188 GamePois0n, Oct 10, 2019 at 10:34 AM
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2019 at 10:42 AM
  9. Aunshi

I missed the purpose of the video, I hoped it was showing your performance or your "average" gear, but you said you were a ranger, so...

Anyway, thanks for your input I guess ?

#189 Aunshi, Oct 10, 2019 at 1:04 PM
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2019 at 1:31 PM
  10. v.klishev

v.klishev Striker 62 EU

DR based witch for PvP? What is this comedy sketch? We all know DR in PvP is a meme by now at high AP, especially on classes w/o innate DR boosts. And also fighting a Lahn, not just a grab class... ranged grab glass. Unless that Lahn was lobotomized he will always melt that DR setup with 280+ AP, which he most likely has.

That clip shows nothing but the bad choices that witch took as far as defensive gear for PvP goes.

11. TeRRoRibleOne

He would know more about the affects of having a doom horse in a node war or siege than you, so go back in your hole.

You continually keep sticking your foot in your mouth. When one does not do PvP one shouldn't talk on the subject. Go back to your farms or whatever dumb thing you do.

12. Schinrah

Gotcha.

Meanwhile 99% of the people doing PvP and nodewars do not have that kind of gear and can die almost instantly to anyone with 269AP+ on a Doom without having any recourse against that xcept hoping they have their 100% ready. Seems totally fine!

I guess, "just get a Doom aswell" is the answer? Cause telling people to use the same "feature" to counter said OP "feature" has never ever proven exactly how broken sth. is....

13. noctred

noctred NA

so basically your argument here is that doom is fine because it can be dealt with by the 1%? nice.

just remember kids - even with full pen, you're still not geared enough in the eyes of a doom.

[​IMG]

14. GamePois0n

finally, someone told me why I do no damage on doom, is because of my class, unless you are a zerker/meahwa/musa/tamer, other classes' horse combat skills don't scale too well, the doom horse damage by itself is decent but not high enough if your class horse combat skills are bad.

so far I only have one tamer on pegasus able to kill me, now if the same tamer with a doom she would have definitely put me down much quicker with the extra damage doom offers

at that point, I feel like it would be a class issue than the horse.

btw

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#194 GamePois0n, Oct 10, 2019 at 9:26 PM
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2019 at 5:26 AM