1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Double drop rate fishing relic's still in affect ?

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by elgen, Oct 13, 2018.

1. elgen

Testing out the fishing changes I noticed 2 times that I caught a relic as extra loot. Is the double relic event still going or is the a changed that was not announced ?

2. v.klishev

v.klishev Striker 62 EU

I have noticed the same thing.
    Previously I would get relic as extra loot only while events were in effect.

Some information would be nice as nothing appears to be mentioned in patch notes.
    Do we have some sort of event running or its just a change that was missed in the notes and is here to stay?

3. Moonraker

Seems the weekend relic event continues along although unannounced:

upload_2018-10-15_2-0-40.png

I was testing a green only fish table in Kamasylvia which has no relics in the table. At approx. 16:00 on Friday I suddenly started to get some which proves it is this event as they drop as additional drops not like regular relics which drop from the GroupA along with keys etc.

Basically every weekend relics will drop at also as a chance via additional drops with other catch, like the other event items.

FYI in a 192 max. inventory catch with Trash OFF, I got five relics so gives some indication to this additional drop chance at least.

Of course like any low drop rate item, RNG can swing the catch a lot one way and another.

One sample catch I had 17 relics, the next 2. Such is relic love, so fickle...

Andaro likes this.
  4. elgen

Thought that was possible but since I did not start testing the different loot tables till Friday. The only thing is one of my screen shots is times stamped at 1:54 when the event time should not start till 3:00. I will wait till Tuesday then and try to reproduce my results.

5. Dringe

Moonraker likes this.
  6. GM Haliaeetus

Game Master

As mentioned, the fever boost event is still in effect.

7. elgen

might be a good idea to leave it in ongoing events in the patch notes then or make a separate buff icon for it. New and returning players can see the buff icon from the exp. But they won't know about the relic or hard/sharp drop rate buff.

Moonraker likes this.