1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DR Mystic

Discussion in 'Mystic' started by NVG, Apr 21, 2019.

1. NVG

NVG

I am aiming for 347 DP with PEN Kutum, Muskans, Leebur, Heve, Sicil and all evasion that would get me there

Since there are some classes that have high accuracy on skills and this way making all that evasion completely useless, do you think that a DR build with Urugon, Bheg and Griffon Helmet (instead of Muskan, Leebur and Heve) would be good for Mystic having 340DP with those and some other DR accessories to get there?

I mean is highend DR any good or still useless vs 269 AP classes (except ninja)?

2. SammyAndTina

DR Mystic works well. You can go evasion or DR on mystic. I personally am going DR as well.

3. eddie972e

yeah mystic scales great with both dr and evation, im a dr mystic with 368 dp, but u have to have the right crystal setup. im hella tanky but im not as tanky as an evation build mystic but i do way more dmg cuz i use nouver.

4. farsay

farsay Mystic 62 NA

evasion can be built on mystic, but thats because she gets some evasion from her skills when used, but thats the ONLY part of DR thats worth anything, but it also leaves you with 220~230 ap max, what can you beat with that? and with classes getting built in accuracy with their new skills, it will become impossible to evade even 20% of skills, and other classes have AP scaling and will kill you, because you will not dodge everything, but the few things that hit you, will kill you. mystic needs a serious AP fix, because she has sub par protection, sub par recovery, sub par iframes, and the second lowest damage in the game, only the support class "shai or whatever" has less damage, but she is still useful. mystic cant do anything right and well, she has no identity, make her damage comparable to other classes in the game, thats a fair proposition, if that doesnt happen, she will never be seriously played, and only good to fight noobs with no gear. there are no real mystic mains left, even the best and most geared mystic in korea doesn't play anymore, the class is ****, which is a shame.

peanut777 likes this.
  5. eddie972e

i still play her, im 289/368, ill never reroll again i love this class, cuz thats how they get u, i used to main dk then they nerf the **** out of her and went mystic and then they did the same thing to her, even if she sucks, i will still play her. PA can go and suck a DD:<
    i will just keep on gearing up and use that gear to make up for her sucking.

peanut777 and DafuqYouLookinAt like this.
  6. Blitzball

You have 657GS , ofc you are strong with that gear , you can tank well as a Mystic and do some decent damage aswell. But imagine having that much gear on a FOTM class , lol .

Btw , i'm sure you still struggle to combo full PEN c9 guys as Mystic. It will be no problem with classes like Ninja :D

peanut777 likes this.
  7. eddie972e

yeah this is all true, i cant one combo c9 armor ppl, but other classes just need one grab and im dead cuz they have alot of dmg, even if we have same ap. And it is true that my gear on a FOTM class will be op af. But i aint rerolling ever again, PA always do this, nerf classes and make them weak af, but i aint falling for the same trap. maybe ill go back to my dk someday but i wont be rerolling weapons ill just get some weapons for my dk.

peanut777 likes this.