1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dragon Scale Fossil Update WILL Help Save BDO! (*Nevermind)

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by MagicalTabletopGirls, Jun 10, 2019.

1. MagicalTabletopGirls

Dragon Scale Fossil's will be updated to be a 40 stack... With 10 Valks Cry and +2 from your Adventure Logs you can start with a 52 stack ie a solid TRI Gold stack or a even a TET starter stack for Boss Gear.

I think this will be a huge improvement to the game. Certainly combined with adding Devour to push stacks higher (which has been discussed)

But we still need the following:

1. Using Cron on Accessories 100% protects them and their level & only uses the enhancing item.
    2. All accessories need to follow the Moon Shard enhancement method (you proved you already programed accessories to work this way.) Ie You go for TET it falls to DUO, you fail TRI it goes to PRI.

If you combine what you have announced with these changed then accessories will finally stop being such a bottleneck. It would also probably prevent a lot of people from rage quitting.

*Update* False Alarm: Balcus has been added to exchange 350 fossil scales of dragons for advice on Balcus (+40).

https://www.kr.playblackdesert.com/...ss=True&currentPage=1&BoardType=0&boardNo=310

Worthless change. Worthless content. Waste of time. Keep on gambling.

#1 MagicalTabletopGirls, Jun 10, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2019
    Ruffe, NVG and Phoenixxx75 like this.
  2. Nagasaki

Nagasaki Ninja

People: “Bdo is p2w with cronstones!!”

Also people:
    “Make crons protect accessories 100%”

Kauni, Diliskar, Sevyrn and 10 others like this.
  3. MagicalTabletopGirls

I only hate pay to gamble. But, they have added Cron to Dark Rifts, Garmoth, & events as long as they keep up the flow of Cron for regular players then I think its pay to accel and that's not the worst thing in a game that's almost gone Free to Play. Better Cron than loot boxes.

I have gotten about 180 Cron through normal game play since my Last Dream attempt during the Doom event. Just saying...

Chaos Ronin likes this.
  4. Thranduil

You don't really need failstacks, we used to need them because upgraded gear didn't exist, but today you can find almost anything enhanced in the market, and we also get gifted many stacks with the daily login/events/....

Yes you do need failstacks if you belive yourselft lucky enought to get the gear at a lower cost enhancing rather than buying it from the mp, but having enhanced many items since the start of the game i think usually just buying is a better stategy than enhancing, but i guess we all love to gamble and think we're blessed, surely that tet weapon will go Pen today.

5. MagicalTabletopGirls

The cheaper it is to make a TRI the cheaper it is to make a TET. More Failstacks = more TRI & TETs

If the cost of getting a TRI is cut in half statistically the odds of making a TET will be much cheaper than the 5-6 Billion off the MP and this will overtime lower the cost as people will do this in very larger numbers to game the market until it is no longer profitable.

Its about economics.

6. Allan1985

maybe it would be wise to differentiate People A from People B instead of lumping them all togheter as one?

iller and Phoenixxx75 like this.
  7. Thranduil

Is it really cheaper? how much cheaper?, a 4X stack is almost the same as a 52 stack for Tri. It is not so hard to get a 30 stack with green gear, use 10 valk's cry and a +1/+2 from the quest books and there you have it a Tri stack. The big difference is still the rng of hitting Tet with a 60 stack or with a 90+.

TeT gear 6b? i guess you're talking about accesories, but these are worth 6b because they explode on fail, not because the price of a tri stack.

8. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 62 NA

Gamble is a big part of this game, removing it is a big F you to thousands of players who blew 10s of TRI/TET expensive yellow accessories. So even though I'm not the part of those players, I still vote no. Just leave it be, lots of people playing this game for the thrill, nobody wants 100% rate of success...

Sevyrn and Ѧ| Chaotic like this.
  9. Lemon Crush

Lemon Crush CreamLemon Witch 62 NA

Not sure why people still use green armor to stack with....

10. Blacksheep

Blacksheep 60 EU

Save from what? Dehydration?

Do you think after 3-4 years of release, change on the Enchantement system will make some changes on ... what exactly ?

After such long period you can be sure the player base already adopted these system. Do bigger changes will just piss off the remain players.

So leave it how it supposed to be, a grind rng game.

Ѧ| Chaotic likes this.
  11. Mimimimi

much dramatic headline

12. GreyRebel

GreyRebel DarkKnight 62 EU

there are 2 thing bothering me ,
    first 1 is i dont think a minor change like this would " save a game " u can get failstacks easly by doing valencia main quests .
    and the second 1 is , you dont even know how much will a 40 fs cost when they add it to the shop ? like are u expecting it to be the same price as u would create it yourself ? what if it asks for 200 mil worth of fossils ? what it more ?

and 1 more thing , this is a stepback for the game , these should be made by players so it would be balanced , it will effect the blackstone market , even lower grade gears market, you are paying an npc for the failstacks , means no1 created that failstack , no player tried enhancing to make that failstack , think about it abit more. well atleast they could let us trade black stones instead of fossils

13. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

What else should they use?

14. GamePois0n

GamePois0n PootyPoot Ranger 61 NA

15. Icywave

It is p2w with cron stones, not our fault you haven't touched a pen roulette to understand just how valuable they are. In fact, it would be retarded at this point to try a pen attempt without them (most vets don't, unless they're quitting btw) and yes you can buy them with silver, but SOMEONE has to purchase them with real money for you to buy them on the market.

P2w ******** kills games, hard , and it's noticeable with this one change.

But hey , keep talking that ******** while you sit at tri gear

Tjaranis likes this.
  16. Jabolexor

Hi Dried I am Nobody nice to meet you. Can I have 100% or you are liar?

17. Khondo

It's even better with the +4 Failstack bonus, get questing.

That's a TRI accessories FS.

18. Mimimimi

reblath

19. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

Ok that is what I use but there is no resale value in reblath.

20. Mimimimi

devour it