1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dragon Scale Fossiles one more scam to the list

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Allan1985, Jun 12, 2019.

1. v.klishev

v.klishev Striker 62 EU

Refer to: THIS Dunno what lootscrolls you are referring to. Buff is for daytime mobs and also they added fossils to night mobs loot tables.
    • The chances of obtaining the Dragon Scale Fossil by defeating the monsters below at Sherekhan Necropolis during the day have been increased sixfold.

2. Allan1985

you are talking about THEFT not SCAM, and i refer to it as scam because they conveniently forgot to mention the quantity required at the conference, wich i see as a missleading way to present content because according to them:

Stacking is such a major part of Black Desert and instead of removing it completely due to its inconvenience, we plan to develop more ways for you to get stacks by playing various contents.

according to their official statement the idea was to make a more convenient way of getting stacks by playing the game, what part of spending 262 millions in a 40 FS do you find to be convenient??, if anything it deeply reminds me of the caphras stones wich was meant to "ease" the "hurdles" of the enhancement system, when in reality you can simply but 2 TETs with the money you would get by selling the ammount of caphras needed to safe enhance a TRI weapon into a TET weapon, wich makes no sense if you consider what the initial objective of the caphras was supposed to be, so if it makes no sense could it have been a lie? could it have been just a way to make people buy more costumes to get silver to buy caphras and make p2winners even stronger???? could it be that they want to make enhancement easier for people willing to buy a costume to get a 40 FS?? (and if you think no one would be that stupid you should think again)

upload_2019-6-12_10-26-56.png

https://www.kr.playblackdesert.com/...ss=True&currentPage=1&BoardType=0&boardNo=310

this is from KR i guess we wont rly know how many you can actually get per hr until it hits us

#22 Allan1985, Jun 12, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2019
  3. Ned Sheynji

Ned Sheynji Sheynji 62 EU

It would surprise me if thats the only way they "rework" Sherekhan.
    They stated on reworking all Drieghan grindspots which, surprise surprise, is necessary since, surprise again, they suck.
    Drieghan probably gets a treatment similiar to Fadus. Which doesnt make it viable but at least an interesting alternative which will hopefully drive the supply of fossils making the prices drop down and make the 40 FS much cheaper.

Thats usually how it plays out in BDO. Changes like this usually start a month long process of slowly fixing the game as people find other things to complain about.

4. Eardwynn

Hey, it's not 262 million for a 40fs, stop making up numbers. We don't know the costs cause its not here yet.

5. Allan1985

I wouldnt get my hopes too high, fadus will be reworked as a 190 AP and polly forest into a 160?AP spot, so i wouldnt expect sherekhan to be actually worth it, but it seems we are getting the dragon fossils drop increase today? so we will see

now adressing my numbers, we are talking about a item that we already have ingame (if you havent noticed) so i checked to the market and used the market average price of dragon fossils to calculate the total cost since we already know the +40 valks will cost 350 Dragon Fossils, can you do the numbers now or do you need an expanation for that too?.

#25 Allan1985, Jun 12, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2019
    Ruffe and Phoenixxx75 like this.
  6. Ned Sheynji

Lets get our hopes as high as they should be.
    Fadus currently on KR is about 10-20% as it was before in terms of money, exp and skill, which makes it a bit better than sausans and pirates but still worse than new crescents and soldiers grave.

So the polly forest rework will be about the same. As hard as gahaz but probably slightly worse money than gahaz.
    Sherekhan could probably change to a spot a little bit worse than manshaums.

Also fossils are now high because idiots bought them all out. Wait a few weeks and they will drop down again. I would calculate a value of 100k per fossil or lower.

7. Allan1985

lets hope for the best outcome.

8. Arcuos

Everyone here saying this is a scam, you are simply crybabies.
    As a Lawyer, I have to say that compared with way many other game politics of this and other games, this is a dumb change to one of hundreds of mechanics to get the same. 0 scam. You cant call everything you dont like as it was illegal xD.

"uuuu i dont like Shai cos MORALS bubububu PEDOPHILE"

You are the ones that cried when Trump won elections dont you?

Ѧ| Chaotic likes this.
  9. MagicalTabletopGirls

Ironically when the market finishes crashing from the brand new PAY TO WIN fossil change, 350 fossils will actually run around 150 mil which is about what you get for 1 costume on the CM after tax. So yes they will quite literally just be selling a 40 fail stack for one premium outfit. They might as well jut go ballz deep and just put it on the peal shop for $35 a save us all the bloody disappointment!

You should read the loot box bill, Mr. InternetLawyer297256761, it will make this games ENTIRE business model illegal under US law.

#29 MagicalTabletopGirls, Jun 12, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2019
    Ruffe, Phoenixxx75 and Allan1985 like this.
  10. Arcuos

If it is no illegal under japanese terms of loot box and jackpots, it wont be illegal in NA/EU, dont matter what. Its quite easy to see that the way the game is designed is to avoid that kind of problems, they only need to add the % to all the pet packs ETC payed with the premium coin, thats all.

11. Ned Sheynji

Why Japan though.

12. Arcuos

The politics around pearls have been the same all around the globe (not prices nor items, but terms) , so being Japan the country with the harder ones around, its the one I wanted to show for this :D

13. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 60 NA

14. eipox

who cares about +40 fs meanwhile you can have one +50 in 2 hours and a half? Level to 55( same class of your main char)-> 30-45 minutes with buffs and scrolls EXP-> Valencia I chainquest last for 1 hour 30 minutes or so, depending on your horse and gear.

Get 1+50fs, 3 +30fs, and 5 +20fs in literally 2 hours.

Repeat it again

5 hours and you have the double. 2 +50fs, 6 +30fs 10 +20fs

GOODBYE REBLATH +14 XDDDDD

Ѧ| Chaotic likes this.
  15. Khondo

Scan Scam Scam I am sick of this word been thrown around BDO.

Like any thing in life we all have free will/freedom of choice. If you don't like the BDO environment just make a choice and move on.

Ѧ| Chaotic likes this.
  16. Micariel

Micariel Sorceress 61 EU

Just check out valencia 1 questline and what prerequirements it has. Free stacks for little effort.

Ѧ| Chaotic likes this.
  17. Skilliard

Ya'll got played. I bought in the 600's and sold between 1 million and 1.1 million. Knew it was too good to be true.

Now that they know its 350 fossils for a 40 stack, prices will probably go back down to 400k or so

It won't be 100k. THey were like 400k-500k before they got bought out. WIth 30 fossils for a 20 stack I'd say they'll stay at 400k or so, because 12m for a 20 stack is a nice convenience vs having to spam reblath enhances

#37 Skilliard, Jun 12, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2019
  18. Allan1985

now keep posting it until they change it ;)

according to your phylosophy shouldnt you do the same about the post you dont like but complain about??shouldnt you just make a choice and move on away from the forum? aint you being a hypocrite?

to: @Mirajane
    Again ClearArrow thread was merged to my thread.

[​IMG]

#38 Allan1985, Jun 12, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2019
  19. Khondo

WOW that is smart logic....... Your right though I really should just give up on posting in the forums, it is just full of people with so much hate.

20. MinMaid

MinMaid Shai NA

Imagine being so dumb to not be doing the valencia quest with all alts for free fs