1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Drieghan Expansion - Playable at EGX 2018

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by CM Yukimura, Sep 5, 2018.

1. MountAndDew

What the actual **** is new about drieghan? It's been available in other regions for a year. Stop with these stupid bull **** posts like it's something new, all we've needed the past year is the god damn release date for our region...

Mycca, Souljester, JM and 1 other person like this.
  2. Allegame

tbh I was expecting Driegan to come as a PAYED DLC considering the latest P2W changes

3. Dannyswe1235

Dannyswe1235 Kunoichi 62 EU

its only out in kr and japan and kr got it in march

4. Wildcard

I don't get why anyone is so surprised? Don't need a crystal ball to realize that "soon" meant end of December, xmas "surprise". I just say "mystic".

Ruffe likes this.
  5. reconkangas

Wow salty about mystics are we, mystics got chewed up and spit out when they "fixed" the combat system.. now those that stuck it out are finally seeing some light after all the button smashers and Pleebs with 200FPS on ninjas, kuno, maewha running around got super nerfed yesterday kinda bringing mystics back to the top lol.
    Oh well sorry about your issue but here is a tissue

6. Bryanseven

Mystics are a training wheels class that was released so your non-gamer girlfriend could play the game with you, have fun (OOOoooohh!! SParkly blue dragoN!!!!) and not make you crazy with a billion questions. The fps change screwed the classes that depended on animation cancelling for their combos. Do not worry, I am sure you will be fine on Mystic, witch and wizard. Your boyfriends sanity will remain intact.

Mycca, JM, Sangzo and 1 other person like this.
  7. Durakus

Kakao, PA. Whoever is the cause of this delay and lack of information and then sly-reveal that we aren't getting anything for weeks.

You're exhausting me.

BellaKora, JM and Ruffe like this.
  8. Ruffe

Ruffe Ninja 64 EU

hahaha typical clueless mystic/afk fisher coment xD

JM likes this.
  9. Mana_Mafia

Kakao already has Dreighan. They don't need to push for anything, they can release it any time they want.

Don't forget Japan has it as well!

10. reconkangas

:p I guess them fish hit harder than you do lol...... just being funny please dont rage quit..

11. shidoxen

Id put my mon...silver on it.

October updates will mostly be Halloween based if it is anything like previous years.

Guessing same pets and costumes as previous years? XD

Witch boss and blood moon when?

- Really is a shame they didnt give us any idea on an expected date though. We all kinda already assumed it would be sometime this year. XD

Ruffe likes this.
  12. Ruffe

Ruffe Ninja 64 EU

meng meng meng mjäääg? anyway wh scum plz rq xD

13. Mjollnir

Be it Nouvember :D :D :D :D

14. Keladin

Awesome glad to see something about Drieghan, can't wait to hear more!

15. LORDZERG

for almost a year :) it's hilarious. That's Kakao: better communication, promises about no P2W and updates released 1 month after Korea (global version)

Deighan when? ... Driegcember maybe...

Ruffe likes this.
  16. Vanadiel

It should be paying customers in NA/EU regions who should feel unfairly singled out by the developer and/or publishing company for something they are delaying on purpose for an extended period of time now.

I realize that with localized games there is going to be some delays for various reason, but this one is long overdue and not acceptable anymore.

As customers we should start standing up for ourselves, and stop trying to find excuses why this delay is acceptable and therefore we should not raise our concerns and should apologize for even thinking this is not acceptable.

A few months is common, even in other sectors of the entertainment industry. But +6 months and counting is not acceptable at all.
    Unless of course they can explain why it is taking so long and that explanation is reasonable.
    But I was unable to find any official information as to the reason why this is taking so long.

Ruffe likes this.
  17. Andaro

Ambassador

actually its quite standard for a western release to receive content upto a year delayed. Companies in my opinion are better off by not doing so, the sooner the better in some cases, but it certainly isn't unheard of

18. AlderLacertosus

Drieghan will launch later this year as a free update

. . .

Wait PA and Kakao were debating on selling this as a dlc? :o :o :o

Also, shouldn't you stop selling BDO as buy2p since it's a complete free2play model now? Those costume melting add-ons were the EXACT OPPOSITE of what was promised when you said you wouldn't go p2w. And they announced this expansion right after they released this p2w mechanic.

I'm just guessing here so take this with a grain of salt, but is the reason why Drieghan was pushed so far back in the west was simply because PA wanted to implement costume melting as "another way to progress gear"?

I can't help but think PA forcefully held back content simply because they wanted to add more reasons to go to the cash shop. And Kakao's made it abundantly clear that they only have licensing rights and no creative control whatsoever over the game.

Seriously, this game might as well go free2play since it's already there, but it has a buy2play model which is really bizarre.

19. AlderLacertosus

But didn't western BDO release the new fairy companion only a few months after korea got it? Tell me if i'm wrong since I really can't remember this lol. And I know a whole expansion is on another level, but I feel like there's an entire other reason why they delayed Drieghan.

20. shidoxen

Dont think there was ever any debate on if in game region expansion would be a pay for DLC. Im pretty sure the wording "free" is just a sell point for them. The same thing was written on the Kamasylvia announcements last year.

Just a poorly planned marketing strategy if anything. :9

I agree with the idea of it should be a f2p game at this point, guessing the only reason it isn't is based off the backlash they would expect from people who previously purchased it.

....that said, who knows at this point at the current rate they are going. They seem to love to surprise us now a days. XD

Ruffe likes this.