1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Drieghan when?! Drieghan November 14th!

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by CM Richter, Sep 23, 2018.

1. mgaNick

I mean EU/NA gets Dreighan pretty much the same time Korea got it considering Korea BDO released like 9 Months earlier. Not sure why people are so mad. 9 Months ago only a few percent of the players would have been able to even play the new content. But man entitled forum warriors always find smth to cry about.

Blueegle likes this.
  2. Juiceeee

DRIEGHAN WHEN?!

Ruffe and eitheldin like this.
  3. Mana_Mafia

You're right.

You don't get it.

JM, Patrik2991, Sidina and 2 others like this.
  4. JustFiyen

Pokemon?

5. Tanjirin

I've been playing MMOs since around '95 and I've spent more on this game than all the others combined: subscriptions and software purchases. And, I knowingly spent too much on this game and I am fine with that fact.
    But, the point is, what's with this one 'expansion' a year? Sure, that's more 'expansions' than most other MMOs. But, at least their expansions come with something. You're still riding this beta stage ********. You're patching in features that should already be in a game.

We don't want to die before you get your **** together. BDO is the definition of awesome piece of ****.
    We know you're not hurting for cash, what with your DLC heavy cash shop.

Quit making us wait for stale content. You may as well change the NA / EU server groups to 'Garbage Can' servers, where we feed off your old, moldy scraps. We've been waiting too long so by the time it arrives, who gives a ****?
    Congratulations on doing what was expected from you: not listening and being tardy to the party. You suck.

Whoever's in charge should be giving these CMs a holiday bonus for having to put up with all of the backlash in their intermediary positions.
    If i had to draw a picture of the CMs, it would be a giant castle wall with a raised draw bridge. The CMs outside waiting for it to open up. And a giant river of ****, slowly creeping towards the CMs. Actually, it would be a coastal castle. Each Tuesday morning, the ocean of **** crashes against the CMs, then recedes. And every week, it repeats.

Mycca, JM, Kekipi and 4 others like this.
  6. Lunaii

You almost released Drieghan 1 years after your last content (kamasylvia 2 release 15 october 2017) that's hell impressive

JM and Patrik2991 like this.
  7. Xuzami

Great , and to all the negative dudes out there not happy for new content = play wow instead.

Blueegle likes this.
  8. Kaylynae

Kaylynae Keloh Lahn 62 NA

We didn't expect Drieghan before summer, but at least, earlier thanTHAT. However, a lot of players have been able go to Kamasylvia back in january. Dreighan is not tougher than Narvarn steppe.

Tshira Ruins : lvl 58, 170AP/220DP
    Red wolf Town : lvl 58, 180AP/230DP
    Sherekhan's Grave : During the day, as hard as Pila Ku jail, By night, 220Ap with Kutum, party recommended.

Source : https://www.blackdesertfoundry.com/drieghan-patch-guide/

It's so easy by now to get to 60 and the AP requirement isn't so tough either. It's not a few percent of player who can go there, it's more a big majority. If someone doesn't have at least 170AP it's probably 1 : a new player, so he doesn't know the game and don't care about Dreighan yet or 2: the player is a "loyal" one but he is so lazy that he never quit Mediah or Valencia part one. XD

warriors, Ruffe, Kekipi and 2 others like this.
  9. LORDZERG

wow, Drieghan 10 or 11 months after has been released in Korea I'm not sure... I thought that you will release it after the EGX, but no 2 months later... The hype is gone a long time ago, you guys almost made it "DRIEG-CEMBER"

Mycca, Ruffe and RoakOriginal like this.
  10. gjknkn

PA values Korean players more than NA/EU players.
    If you don't like it, you are more than welcome to quit and play Wow.
    Just quit BDO and stop whining in this forum.

Blueegle likes this.
  11. RoakOriginal

I like this one.. Nouvember, Driegcember... 10 more memes to go...

12. Tvvin

Which cm are you? I noticed a lot companies quoting this line. Like EA

Mycca, JM and Ruffe like this.
  13. Dannyswe1235

Dannyswe1235 Kunoichi 62 EU

we will get dreighan 8 months after kr got it not 10 or 11 month after

14. Masterio

Too late....but better later than never :)

Blueegle likes this.
  15. Jupto

Please release Male ranger at the same time and make some new cool outfits for shop PLEASE :P Something with hoods and capes maybe.

Ruffe likes this.
  16. Blueegle

So funny how people like you and so many others cry. Just be happy that this company even releases these kind of stuff, not like Bless or Blade and Soul or other MMO(RPG)s.

I think it is hornorable that they even patch every week and not every month or quarter year like others w/e. WoW brings every year or every 2 years new content for expl.. And this game costs per month + you have to pay for new Content every single time. BDO gives you this content for (free)!

You just want stuff and stuff but you have absolutly no ****ing clue how difficult that is. You want content without huge bugs ? wait for it!

That message goes out to all of you.

The only thing what BDO doesnt do right is the ptw factor but thats casual for asian games.

#96 Blueegle, Oct 10, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2018
  17. Blueegle

cry cry cry. Its not so easy to release global. I never saw a good globalrelease for any asian game and sometimes not even for eu and na so just stop cry. Other laws other daughtercompanys of a big one, other teams working on. Its not so easy. Bdo is not activision and blizzard or Riot or Bethesda or somth and even they **** everything up often enough.

18. Blueegle

+++++++++++ i can admit that 100%

19. Blueegle

Your fault if you get hyped so easyly i mean must be a sad life if you think about it. I bet you also cry when Lost ark comes out cus it took so long and you will also cry when diablo 4 comes out cus ppl like you are so god damn ****ed by the Modern Media just cry cry cry but no you have clue what needs to be done that shitheads lime you can play a game proplery. You cant even wait for 1 year or 7 months. Oh no worlds going down.

Just be happy that the update comes out now.

20. Wyvinters

Wyvinters Berserker NA

Dude...nobody is going to play this in November? What marketing call was it to release Drieghan the month Fallout 76 comes out?
    The content will be dead the moment it hits. Bad call.

Mycca and Ruffe like this.