1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Drieghan when?! Drieghan November 14th!

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by CM Richter, Sep 23, 2018.

1. Blueegle

yes exactly my opinion

YamikunOkami likes this.
  2. Doom Smack

Just gotta say - love the thread title.

Kumiho likes this.
  3. Masterio

I am curious if they will meet the deadline xD

Ruffe likes this.
  4. Kushina

A question .... Drieghan have a spot where i can grind 1 hours and i can get like 1 hours of seahunting??? or is another update useless??

#104 Kushina, Oct 14, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2018
    Ruffe likes this.
  5. Graugus

I honestly don't get how you guys get recycled happiness from the same old **** that they throw at us in each content update. Go kill some mobs with a story you can't really understand because you have sentences like this thrown at you, "It's about time you were dong, they will be waiting for you after it is complete". WTF?

This expansion will be no different, people will run through it in about one week and it will be a rinse and repeat of "WHEN", on the forums again.

They have still, as of date, not put in any long lived content drops that people can really enjoy, (Grinding mobs until your left side hemisphere is numb is not content).

6. Vafthrudnirson

Drieghan wont stop the bleeding. We're losing players by the thousands. We need communication on why things are being done the way they are. Above all this development team is losing consumer confidence. It would go a long way to communicate to us the thinking behind what appears to be objectively terrible decisions with no obvious reason. It makes us feel like the game is being intentionally sabotaged.

Why was fishing reworked so unexpectedly? Why was it nerfed so hard? It's not in line with the rest of the game anymore, even though it is a beloved activity. You could at least explain why it was done. There has to be some reason, and that reason is not obvious to anyone.

Why was the PVP rebalance work stopped so suddenly and in such a poor state? Renown scaling is clearly not optimal and it is a small matter to tune this over time but it is never addressed or explained. The CC rework is senseless, adding bloated opaque mechanics and not addressing the status effect CCs that are the biggest problem to begin with. Why is this never addressed or explained?

This nonsense is being done with total silence, which is no way to run a game. If you're going to fundamentally change things for the worse that people paid large sums of money to enjoy, an explanation as to why is the least that could be done. We're getting absolutely nothing here, and you're all going to be out of a job if it continues.

I think the main issue is, changes are being made and problems being ignored that have no rational explanation as to why, and if someone were tasked with coming up with explanations, the explanations would be incomprehensible. The bigger question is what is the source of the asinine development decisions and how can they be reverted and avoided?

#106 Vafthrudnirson, Oct 15, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2018
  7. Mattys

All of this doesn't matter anymore in the march of 2019.

seanas likes this.
  8. Cthulette

Yaaay! Dragons! ^_^

9. Kelt Rand

Ok but after Drieghan...
    Fix Reknown score when?
    Class balance when?
    Group & party content when?
    Mitigate market hyper inflation when?
    Nerf P2W cash shop when?
    Real Magoria content when?

Cascaden and Cthulette like this.
  10. Masterio

2034?

Kelt Rand likes this.
  11. Sigerith

Sigerith Tamer 61 NA

@CM Richter Any word on when we will have the rest of Kamasylvia content, like riding the gazelle and thunder chickens?

12. Trucknuts

Well honestly the BDO in game community is toxic as hell...never seen a bunch of assholes in one MMO in my entire life. Of course it's not EVERYONE but the majority.
    I definitely agree though the content is complete ********. This game has so much potential and definitely can bring more new players and previous players back with something other to do then grind grind grind, try to upgrade, fail, then grind grind grind to try and replace your losses. **** gets whack after awhile...
    Also increase the boss drop rates. 2 pieces for thousands of people is absolutely redicilous.
    Fix the MP bidding.
    Add more exciting content...
    Game good again.

13. Trucknuts

I agree.
    Fishing is definitely horrible now..I don't even fish anymore it's so bad.
    No idea what's going on with BDO anymore tbh..

14. Trucknuts

I agree...I say we boycott the pearl shop until they fix ****...
    BOOM!

15. Deadly_Poison

@CM Richter
    We really need a system changes on pet and fairy.
    I do not like to paying for rng content fuk.
    im ranger i like green and love my fairy t4 malicius with green light (morning star) but why i need to pay 10 fuking euros for change everything? why u spend ur time to work on 3 different stupid system when u can just use the horse one thath works perfectly for pet and fairy.

same for pet ... why i need to sped 10+ fukng euros for buying new pet and change everything?

ppl ask for this **** from over 2 years ... cant wait to see new company manage this gambling game.

CrazySmokerDude likes this.
  16. CrazySmokerDude

Not to mention you actually can't reroll t4 fairy unless p2w, so ppl that can't/won't pay for that BS rng have to get completely new fairy lol

17. Deadly_Poison

1. horse - u can reset what you want and like the system.
    2. pet - u can buy other pet, chose the apparence or skills to keep but u cant reset a single skill so like me if u have a t4 with 4 skill and you want to reset some you cant ... thats stupid.
    3. fairy - worst system ever - based only on rng and you cant keep nothing D:<