1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Droprate on Laila petals is bad.

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Amirite, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Amirite

I just tried yesterday to collect Laila petals with grinding mobs and I got ZERO.
    • Killed 2000 Helms = 0
    • Killed 1500 Elric Shrine = 0
    • Killed 1200 Bashims = 0
    Anyone else having these problems with the droprate of Laila Petals?

2. ghoulz666

Cashed in my years worth of petals and got one radiant.

But hey, keep rewarding this company with money. You get what you deserve.

BraveHeart and Life2v like this.
  3. Grehm

Grehm 62 NA

I started saving up as soon as I found out about the suppressed boss gear. Had 118 to turn in. I grind and fished for them.

4. StuckInTraffic

I had this same problem relying on mob drops. I switched to actively fishing and also had no luck. Gathering was the only other method left to try and that ended up doing the trick for me. It’s purely rng though so you could still run into bad luck no matter what you try. I say try other activities to see if one works better for you other than just monster grinding.

Amirite likes this.
  5. LeCordonBleu

Why do you talk like getting a radiant fairy should be an easy thing? And your 'one year supply of petals' is as supplemental to your claim as you are to this community.

Myntiix and Mgp like this.
  6. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 62

It should be an easier thing, because 99.9% of the time is garbage and requires cash investment via gambling. If it was a bit more common it wouldn't be paywalled to make it useful. I think thats what people want. Its not gonna happen but its still a want.

Fearless V likes this.
  7. ghoulz666

Grinding for a year only to get one radiant and test your luck with it, or open up the wallet?

Keep cucking to the game pal.

Life2v and ODB3698 like this.
  8. LeCordonBleu

Once again, you seem to struggle realizing that your 'one year grind' claim doesn't carry much value as a supportive statement. What even is your 'one year grind'? I could grind 1 hr a month for a year and whine about not being able to get endgame things even after grinding for a year. Why must a T4 fairy be readily available to everyone? It's an endgame item, just like PEN gear, dream horse, carrack, vell's heart, etc are. Once again, please tell me why these things must be readily available to you.

9. BDOMONSTER

It’s a rare loot not designed to be “farmed” in two hours. You have a long time to get the boss gear event stuff. I know I know if you can’t get the best stuff and everything you want in under an hour the world is unfair and the company is greedy forcing you to buy something but it’s how it is just requires a little patience.

I tend to get them kamasylvia like 1-2 per 3 hours but also fishing afk will net you 1 every session or so. I would wager if you play like farm monsters and afk fish after just a week you will have a 6-10 petals. Which is usually enough for a glimmering. Worst case you might need to manage for 2 whole weeks to get your tri boss gear I know it’s horrible to have to wait that long you deserve it yesterday. Life is truly cruel sometimes.

Mgp, Amirite and LeCordonBleu like this.
  10. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 62 NA

upload_2020-3-20_11-22-51.png
    idk what you talking about...

ODB3698 likes this.
  11. Corrus

I got a decent rate from gathering wood, so you might try gathering as well.

Amirite likes this.
  12. Bohun

i dont think so :D upload_2020-3-20_18-56-46.png

Lillesofie, ODB3698 and Dryed like this.
  13. Amirite

I'm just showing some numbers of one day grind and thought it was bad. Showing me that you got over 9000 is really nice for you, thank you very much for using our free space on the forum.

Anyways, I already have what i need and got the petals before the event, I was just testing too see how the droprate was on grinding and it was bad imo. Also, there are some players asking where to grind them or the best to do, and clearly grinding mobs is not the place, at those location i tried. I got Petals before on those location, but damn they are rare.

But thanks for the other tips and trick for grinding Petals, I'm sure other like to know that as well.

(hint why i posted)

14. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 62 NA

If you fish overnigh you get 1-2 petals a day on average.

ODB3698 and Andaro like this.
  15. Andaro

Ambassador

Indeed, I get most of mine from feeshing as well

16. Dalenos

17. GnatGoSplat

GnatGoSplat DarkKnight 62 NA

I got tons from AFK fishing 24/7. Got 9 radiant fairies so far. Wish it were possible to sell them on MP to others. Feels like a waste to exchange for honey wine.

BraveHeart, Lillesofie and ODB3698 like this.
  18. Lofty

I've grinded in many places and nowhere has dropped as many petals as Cadry. So go there. 3 hours should give you about 6-9.

For comparison, 4 hours at Polly was like 2-3, three sessions in a row.

19. RandomHajile

Got like 70ish from just playing. I gather a lot tho. active for like 2 months. heh.

20. Andaro

Ambassador

Had 150 sitting in warehouse from fishing >.>
    Turning them in....

R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R....cracks knuckles.......RRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEE CRAMP CRAMP