1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Duel for spot ..... (dessert)

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by ntreinoan, May 10, 2018.

1. ntreinoan

no no and NO .....what is this unspoken rule ??? did god came down and preached that ???? is this the savoir vivre of war??? WTF IS THIS ATTITUDE!!!! LOL

MY way is....
    i will not accept your duel
    i will not even answer to your request (only if im done farming and want to leave spot i will answer and accept and only if i feel like it)
    if y can outfarm me do so (if i have time good luck grinding with me next to you or if im in a hurry and cant be bothered i will change spot/channel)
    if you have balls just open pvp and accept consequenses (jail/karma/or whatever)

so plz deal with it you spoiled brat ,, yes you!!!
    you who finds 1 group of mobs in an area of 1 square mile (rest killed by me) and wants the spot
    you who is trying to break my rotation and cant
    you who is flying through grps of mobs full buffs and leaves half the group up and mobs scatered all over
    YOU who doesnt know how to farm.....

ps just wanted to get it out of my system
    ps2 gm request please make this a sticky thread lol

2. Alexandrious

3. Jensen

tldr: i cant defend my spot so i karma bomb in desert

thats why i just kill on spot in desert, he comes back he dies again, i go negative big deal, 1 hour at sausans with karma scroll and im back to positive

4. Raiya Li

Honestly all you need to do is go to options and set "decline all duel requests" in the menu.

[​IMG]

Andaro, Sibyyl and Blacksheep like this.
  5. Columba

I duel for dessert every night. My wife still has a fork in her arm

Andaro, VerboAcido, Sibyyl and 2 others like this.
  6. Columba

Good. That’s how the game is designed.

7. ntreinoan

no i wont open and close my options for a spoiled guy ,i duel if a friend asks me or a stranger asks me in any situation other than my grind time im not against dueling im against dueling for spot .....

8. Jok3rsWild

Ok pot, where is your kettle.

Andaro likes this.
  9. Grizabella

I personally will always fight you for Dessert- especially if it's pie.

Andaro likes this.
  10. Arvalo

Arvalo Galavant Lahn 62 NA

Wow this guy is actually pissed that some respectable players would rather honorabally challenge you for the spot instead of out right PK you without so much as a peep.

I don’t even know what to say.

Aave, crawlord and Dyeless like this.
  11. Busche

That looks delicious...

Not enough salt though

Andaro likes this.
  12. Jaeger

Where metin2 released and you have there negative karma(aggro) the whole server would hunt you xD

13. LostinBDO

It's an unwritten fact that anyone in a MMO forum who mentions his "wife" or "girlfriend" does not have a wife or a girlfriend.

14. Columba

All the air came out of my wife when I stopped her with the fork.

Andaro, VerboAcido and Alexandrious like this.
  15. zenjudit

I have my duel on auto-decline ever since. Its either we be smart or we waste both our time. Thankfully most of the players I encounter are civilized like last night 2 person suddenly went to the spot I was farming (not saying my spot coz nobody owns the spot), then I just said in general chat 10mins, surprisingly they said okay and waited lol and after that I said thank you and he said nice evening lol. So both of us had a nice evening. Another instance the day before that is I came to that same spot and someone was there and he said 1hr pls, I said I don't mind, ill stay here where you don't farm, then he said to call me afterward and he did lol. But was dinner time for me.

Bottomline, just chill out, there are different kinds of people out there. If you are an adult, just act accordingly and be cool, find somewhere else, etc....there are a lot of options. I farm early in the morning when most kids are asleep so that may be the big factor there.

crawlord and VerboAcido like this.
  16. The_Lord

that's not how it works tho ... believe it or not it's a pvp game , yes you grind more than you pvp and you dont even need to pvp to enjoy BDO if you only want to life skills but for most people you play BDO for progresssion, you make money through life skills or grinding to get better gear for pvp. Most fun pvp is open world pvp imo, fighting for your grindspot is part of the game that's just how it works ,the game was designed with open world pvp, that's why we can flag up and declare war on guilds.... if you can't defend your spot because you don't have the gear or skill you shouldnt be grinding at the most contested spot , or if you do ,you have to leave if you can't defend it or someone respectfully offer you a duel for the spot instead of just killing you or grinding on top of you. .... So you know those fact and yet you still want to play BDO and you go out and grind and just because YOU don't want any of it you decide to just ingore everyone and karma bomb ? that's just really childish , take the L and move on to another channel or rotation.

17. Dyeless

Dyeless Lahn 61 EU

Yes because if you have relationship you should be ashamed and never mention it.

Arvalo likes this.