1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dyeable Shai Leggings

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Serimorph, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Serimorph

I don't mind that Shai is wearing permanent leggings. However if we are going to have this part of her clothing interfere with every costume because the KR team didn't design outfits around her having those in their version can we please have an option to dye them? Wouldn't take much effort to add a single little button for it in the dye window and yet would be hugely appreciated since trying to colour match an outfit only to have potato sack coloured leggings is horrible. Simply being able to turn those greyish brown pants to black or pure white would be immensely helpful.

CM Goodvibesguy and Aikatears like this.
  2. CM Goodvibesguy

Community Manager

3. Serimorph

I shall do just that, thanks

4. Tirae

The problem with making them 'dyeable' is that it doesn't address one of the MAJOR issues, and that is that they clip through most outfits and costumes. They are terrible by design.

James722 likes this.
  5. Aikatears

Aikatears Tearslight Ranger 49 NA

then all they need to do is fix the clipping and make it dyeable...done

6. Tirae

Or remove the unnecessary censorship to begin with. It's not like the Shai are being dressed anything like Elins in Terra Online, or some of the Lyn outfits from Blade and Soul. Just looking at the costumes released already shows that they have a much different vision in mind for the Shai, and I approve of that. So I'd rather have the original models that were intended, and are even 'advertised' in their pearl shop updates.

Nuei and James722 like this.