1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EllsyGaming Extra Life 24 Hour Stream

Discussion in 'Art & Media' started by Ellsy, Oct 31, 2017.

1. Ellsy

Ellsy EllsyGaming Witch NA

I wasn't sure where to post this O.o If it needs moved, please let me know!

EXTRA LIFE

Saturday, November 4th, I'll be doing another 24 hour stream for Extra Life!

Last year, I stumbled upon Extra Life while cleaning up some streamlabs items for my stream. After some reading and a few informational videos, I decided that joining Extra Life for 2016 was something that I was meant to do. I set the stream up for a few days before Christmas and did everything I could think of to get the word out about the event.

There were so many amazing people who donated that I couldn't help but cry. $1,000 was raised in less than 24 hours for Riley Children's Hospital through that stream. I can tell you that it was one of the most amazing experiences I've ever had in my life. And this year, I'd like to continue doing what I love to help Riley Kids.

Extra Life is a Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals fundraising program within the gaming community. Participants fundraise year-round and pledge to game for 24 hours with one goal: to save and improve the lives of sick and injured kids. Funds raised stay local to help pediatric patients at 170 Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals across North America. Since 2008, Extra Life has raised more than $30,000,000 for member hospitals.

For more information, visit my participant page:
    http://www.extra-life.org/participant/ellsygaming2017

YOUNG GRIFFON PET GIVEAWAY

We've been doing Value Packs in recent months, but we had a lot of requests for pets! So, for November 4th (Extra Life Game Day 24 Hour Stream), I will be drawing a winner for the Young Griffon Pet at 11:30PM EDT.

If you are on the NA server, you will be asked for your in game information to receive the reward. EU users will receive $11.00 USD via PayPal.

Your first ticket is free! After that, tickets cost 100 sparkles each and you can get up to 20 tickets. Subscribers get x 2 luck during giveaways!

Let's make this year even more awesome than last for Riley Kids!

Sidina and Roechacca like this.