1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Emergency Buff Sorceress: Awakening and Non-awakening are BOTH weak

Discussion in 'Sorceress' started by Nexius, Jan 2, 2018.

1. Ashenvall

Afkers => hackers

2. RngNotWithMe

isnt sorcerer most op class in game now?

3. Joeboss

Yea One of the Top classes in pve and 1v1. Also Insane dodge ability

4. Frazan

Frazan Kunoichi 62 EU

sound good like that : )

5. Hydronix

#465 Hydronix, Aug 5, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2018
  6. Hydronix

Maybe lower it but getting rid of completly no.
    No, we don't need it.
    You clearly don't play sorc.
    Again, you don't play sorc.
    Not needed.
    Works fine for me.
    We don't use crowflare anymore unless you do a really fancy kick combo to infinite cc with the cc changes.
    This i don't agree with completly, how ever we need to be able to cover more distance because consistant running/using mobility loops we're the slowest.
    Irrelevant ability. Lmao.
    The ability needs to be changed but not the way you are saying, it needs to have the suction Mystic's Dragon Rip does.
    The damage i don't mind too much it's the survivability that bothers me, I can't use it as a filler anymore as a super armor because i can get cc'd out of it, if it has super armor they shouldn't half ass the super armor and do it full.No reason for our class to have a half assed super armor compared to others 3-4 they got.
    I miss the frontal guard on violation true but since they took it out they could make it not cost stamina and cost mana instead.

I'll be honest I don't have much of a problem fighting people except when i'm 1vGuilding it's a lot harder to do because of a lack of supers but every class except witch/wiz got the same hit. One change that definitely NEEDS to happen though is storming crow needs to go back to a iframe and not a super armor.

7. TheYoda

TheYoda TheJedi Tamer 62 NA

sorc don't need sh*t, those helicopter fks are all over rbfs.
    The class has a better concealment than ninja,
    And better iframe then all the classes put together.
    wtf...Go to battle arena and learn how to play the cheap class.

8. fenzz

i'll forgive you for your ignorance because you're a tamer and that's honestly not your fault your class is a meme.

9. Ashenvall

Brainwashed by Irrelevant, you are so lovely ! Go play with your puppy :)

Skarrlette likes this.
  10. Ileara

is this the "buff mystic" thread?

11. alex20081

so many ideas and suggestions for improving the class and we got only nerfs despite CMs promise to send it to devs. generally class is good, but i wand one more skill with sa, increasing % of damage on skills (both pvp pve), rework some awakening skills and give us more initiation and mass pvp capabilities.

12. Askore

Askore Lahn EU

arguing with a 8 months old post after devs gut every single class in the game lol how retarded can u be

29 people in rbf at prime time a sunday game isn't dying btw
    used to be 2 or 3 full rbfs after rabams
    even steam players are leaving

[​IMG]

Skarrlette likes this.
  13. Frazan

Frazan Kunoichi 62 EU

It's august and the heat is real i don't blame ppl to go outside for some fresh air.
    btw since the balance update pvp isn't that fun so rbf must be the last place that ppl would go and not all players play on steam so you know.

14. Wollbert

Wollbert Witch 61 EU

at the end the game will be better with less players around

15. Hydronix

I mean i'm trying to fix my class because either way no matter how old the post is the guy doesn't have any idea of what he is talking about. So why don't you learn something about what i'm saying and he's saying before giving your 2 cents that no one asked for.

16. TheYoda

That was a terrible argument..Perfect response for a cheese class.

17. TheYoda

If it be a meme, then it means its priority of a class buff, ie Tamer, is needed more then Sorc.
    Come out your ass, and with reason next time.
    Cheese Class..

18. Askore

Askore Lahn EU

do you even live somewhere hot? the air isn't fresh lol it's even worse outside
    yesterday i read on pubg reddit "the game is going back up because it's so hot people stay home"
    at the end of the day it doesn't really matter, other games aren't tanking down because of the heat so bdo shouldn't either

pvp isn't fun -> that's exactly the reason why the game is dying
    not all players play on steam but if steam numbers are going down then so are total numbers (and id argue old players were more likely to quit after the shitty pvp balance compared to steam players so it could be worse than you think)
    lol you're just arguing with the guy no point trying to hide it
    "do you even play sorc" to someone complaining about issues on a 8 months old patch and before a pvp revamp

19. BloodLeshen

Why is this though? Just curious. So hard to read guides because EVERYTHING is outdated + different servers probably have different patches and nerfs?

I'm mainly following NA/EU however I play on Turkey/Mena but I have absolutely no idea wtf is going on the turkish forums^^ So I stick to english people and forums. Here and Reddit probably.

So Sorceresses was OP before awakened? Then they sucked fora year or two till resonantly and now thy're strong again? Is this because of the Absolute/Jin and Rabam skills? Since Sorc relies so much more on pre-awakened skills and they get a good set of Rabam skills?

Also from my understanding I use Absolute skills and Rabam (enhanced skills) so Turkey cannot be that far behind then.

20. TheYoda

Less protection for everyone. However they left sorc practically untouched. Meaning her iframes are much more dominate than ever before. To where every crippled melee is at a noticeable disadvantage to ranged classes. Sorc has both range and melee. And better iframe then all classes combined. Also her concealment is bar none.

I've Always said this, but when you're fighting a sorc, half the time if not more, its like fighting a transparent phantom. The hits may visually land, but you will NOT land a cc on her. She literally goes THROUGH you. Pve, same case, her grinding in hysteria proved to be broken by her self. She preforms TRUE damage. Rabam was the icing on the cake.