1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Emergency Buff Sorceress: Awakening and Non-awakening are BOTH weak

Discussion in 'Sorceress' started by Nexius, Jan 2, 2018.

1. TheYoda

TheYoda TheJedi Tamer 61 NA

I was being honest, I wasn't trolling. I understand what its like to be bugged tf out.
    I was actually agreeing. </3

2. BloodyPleasure

BloodyPleasure Sorceress 61 EU

In that case you can count yourself to the 0,01% of the community (:

E: ehh class/servers? :D lol

[​IMG]

3. TheYoda

Not sure whatcha trying to pull here, but, alright. lol

4. BloodyPleasure

BloodyPleasure Sorceress 61 EU

just look your class/server on the screenshot, wtf ? xD

5. Skarrlette

Skarrlette Sorceress 62 NA

Guess i got it the wrong way, it sounded like trolling. Kinda like BloodyPleasure said, 0.01% of the community?:D

6. TheYoda

Yeah I just noticed, Fourms does thatno, not sure why, but I think it reflects on your profile instead. Once you refresh everything is back normal. Just happened to me today.

7. fenzz

i'd just like to point out that sorc being one of the most played classes is and oversight and flat out wrong information. just a collective of alts coupled with the fact that its one of the first available classes that had no reroll routes (no matching weapons with other classes and such)

in addition. even though it is now considered a fotm class. very few if any at all people reroll sorc just because of the sheer amount of effort people needs to put into them to become good with them (one of the highest skill cap class)

all of the sorcs gaping your ass in rbf are day 1 sorcs that are just good at their class. nothing unheard of tbh..

Rasta667 likes this.
  8. Hydronix

If it's needed more it still doesn't mean that sorc doesn't need buff, because sorc does need some changes

9. Hydronix

When he's asking for shitty changes on abilities a good sorc doesn't use at all sure i'll ask that QUESTION.Considering you're a sorc and don't know that we never use that ability since awakening you're probably one of the worst sorcs on EU.

10. Hydronix

i want storming crow back to an iframe the most, pre awakening rushing crow is still good for mobility it flows better.

11. Skarrlette

but you lose a safe transition from pre awakening to scythe, and as a class that is continuously switching stances, i think it's the most valuable thing you can have.

12. alex20081

will they ever fix this fcing awakening?
    sa on crow, inv on rushing crow, sa on dissapearing nightmare, stun on ES, floating on C-switch - something from this should be returned.
    i feel myself sad when every class can take me in grab easy or get me cc from 1 stance with protected skill when i try to cc with no protected skills.

13. Shakur

Shakur Musa 62 EU

outdated lol every class has this musa has around 9 different kicks which are useless asf, we have ****ing evasion passive that gives +1 evasion melee,+1 evasion range and it caps at lvl 60 next passive aviable are from lvl 70-90 as if evasion isnt useless anyway atm.
    we have 3 ****ing bow skills which are broken and useless even before every damn class had getting s block. Spinner is useless in awakenng for both pve and pvp. then we have meme blade which deals no dmg and we cant get out of it its rarely used as escape skill now with nerfed stamina, devider,whirlwind cut,carver,cyclone slash and other stuff arent even worth to mention.

for example we have 1 protected engage in preawakening (dragonbite), 1 fg in preawakening which last way less than 1 sec (counter assasination), 1 half protected "engage" with awakening (crust krusher 20sec cd) with fg but not during the entire skill and slow asf to cast gl hitting people with it and the flow. everything else is unprotected. our dmg skills with SA are crosscut which lasts way less than 1 sec, backflow lasts a bit less than 1 sec. and BTB maybe lasts 1 sec. so we have rly short windows <1sec where we are protected but easy to grab because we dont have flashy teleports and stuff and some of them even have high cd. Our mobility has been cut and through the absurd dmg of renown score we can get 1 shot from high ap players or cant survive in all the aoes thrown around unlike sorc/ninja with iframes/teleport(hitbox/desync).

our dmg is lackluster below softcap and even at softcap, only the high ap musa's rly shine in pvp atm.

and Musa isnt even in a bad state as other classes compared to ninja/sorc keep that in mind.

#513 Shakur, Aug 13, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2018
  14. Hydronix

practice ur c swaps my friend

15. Skarrlette

i know my c swaps... there used to be no safety on it at all. now it's just FG.
    i think SA is still a bit better than FG and flow: rushing crow used to be SA.

16. Averdun

They need to redesign the older classes on a case by case need. I rolled off my Berzerker to Striker (I really don't like Striker's play style), due to all of the PvP changes we are faced with. I'm almost to the point of quitting the game, due to this renown bull **** they have implemented. I feel, that every class should not be a "DPS" or a "TANKY" class based on how much AP or DP but be defined by their abilities. Some classes should have hard hitting ass modifiers on their abilities and some shouldn't, again, based on their specialty.

17. Ziney

Sorc just need iframes and stamina regeneration back and all sorc's are happy :D

#ShitStormInc

18. Xairen

imo sorcs are in a good spot. we've got a lot of iframes but literally all our CC skills are unprotected in consequence to that. we don't have a grab like 80% of the classes, and it's really easy to lose stamina if an opponent pressures you enough. stamina management has become more difficult with the nightmare change; if you're the type of sorc that heavily relies on only night crow/storming crow and you don't know how to manage your stamina with other movement skills and c swaps then your chances of getting gaped increases tenfold. the class isn't as easy as it sounds; sorc might be considered fotm right now, but i guarantee any fresh rerolled sorc will just get smacked around for weeks and then end up quitting the class. the skill ceiling is definitely higher than the majority of the classes; sure it might seem op to the lot of you, but honestly you guys are probably getting your clenched assholes plowed by people who've played sorc faithfully since launch.

plus it's finally refreshing to see my class close to the top after a ****ing year of being trash tier lmao look at all you complaining jjajajaaajajajaj how's it feel now rofl

Hydronix likes this.
  19. Erroll

Erroll DarkKnight 62

Go reroll DK

20. farsay

farsay Mystic 62 NA

Nerf infinite iframes, it is stupid how they can just remain invincible and invisible, one iframe or 2 is enough ffs or 1 iframe and their invisibility, right now it’s too much