1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Emergency Buff Sorceress: Awakening and Non-awakening are BOTH weak

Discussion in 'Sorceress' started by Nexius, Jan 2, 2018.

1. Lee Ryu

why are people complaining about sorcs being too strong on that post when it was created when it was literally garbage ?

2. Wollbert

Wollbert Ranger 62 EU

sorc never was garbage, 90% of you guys were garbage.

Kauni and Aoisenshi like this.
  3. BloodyPleasure

BloodyPleasure Sorceress 62 EU

There he is, the meme himself, Trollbert

Hydronix likes this.
  4. Wollbert

Wollbert Ranger 62 EU

back in business

5. Hydronix

Honestly i just view it as something else to adapt around and isn't the end of the world because there's other things you can do in it's place compared the super armor giving a lot less outplay potential now.Plus with c swaps you have an easy way to cancel your violation.

6. DAOWAce

So, is sorc not crap with the enhanced skills?

I never bothered to play the game to test.

7. BloodLeshen

I'm no expert but Sorc is good with the enhanced skills. Sorc is very unprotected so you need to be clever to get in to cc. You have limited invincible i-frames so best is to use stamina and mana drain skills for mobility to get close. Do you're combo for max damage with pre-awakened and if cc land continue with awakened for damage and get out, regen and move. Then repeat with a second approach.

Do not only rely on the enhanced skills and learn how to fight pre-awakened while awakened you use for main damage and block when needed. W+F scythe is your bread and butter for fast in and out and uses mana. Nightcrow for stamina use. Dark Flame& Englufling shadow is your protection.

This is how I understand it and works pretty well for me however I am new so wtf do I know. From a new perspective you have tough matchups but you win some and loose some. If the gear scores are close then it's all about the person behind the keyboard

8. alex20081

Sorc on shadow arena with no iframes and with 0 protected skills LOL
    may be after this they will think about fixing amuleth

Sandrituky likes this.
  9. Aisell

:)

#529 Aisell, Jan 21, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2019
    The Skulltaker likes this.
  10. BloodLeshen

Lol. +1. I play mainly sorc and sorc is one of the best classes pre-awakenend So assumed lets take sorc in Shadow arena.. never again^^ Sorc got absolutely nothing going for her without mobility skills and ultimates..

11. Angar

60 Level
    212 208 224 with nouver
    ~280 acc

I am a fairly new sorc, ~4 months old, currently mostly grinding for money but jumping happily into pvp when i get the chance.
    I cannot comment on most parts of the pvp section but what i find the most annoying is the lack of fg and unprotected skills, which even in pve are noticable, at least in sulfur mines where the mobs are tanky.
    Another thing that triggers me a lot is having parts of the skills being unprotected and getting canceled or cc'd through them if not timed properly.
    And on top of that our awa kit feels like a joke and a spit in the face.

That being said, i am a stuborn pos who wont re roll and would love to see some love coming our way.
    A highly unlike thing, since we are soon getting nerfed more by having our fg on cd removed from claws.

12. BloodLeshen

Well we still have i-frames and SA on movement so if you dash around the pack after aggro and c-swap with turn back slash and Crowflare with Beak Kick you lowered their defenses and pulled them nicely then with Violation or MS- scattering - shadow eruption - ignition combo they should be dead a long time ago.

I find moving around them like that obviously they don't cc you easily + back attack damage.

I cannot comment too much on super hard mobs since I'm pretty much where you are. 5-6 months in.
    level 61( got it last week)
    210 / 212 / 273 with TRI Kutum
    361acc

Sadly I also grind Gahaz and Nagas and Fogans for xp and scrolls so those guys I 1 hit. Once I'll get Kutum IV I'll go kama or some place.

But yeah places where mobs cc a lot could be difficult. If you do lack damage with violation it might be accuracy. Even in PVE. You basically need accuracy for it to do nice damage.

I still love playing sorc so won't swap it for anything^^

13. alex20081

Cooldown patch for sorc when?
    Absolute: BloodyCalamity 40s to 20s
    Imminent Doom 30s to 20s
    Cartian's Nightmare 45s to 30s
    Flow: Requiem 60s to 30s
    Crow Nightmare 40s to 10s (omg)
    Shield of Darkness >> party buff
    so crazy cooldowns, what do you think about it?

14. AtomicPotato

AtomicPotato DarkKnight 62 EU

I think sorc need Iframes to be removed, as well as 100% knockdown chance.

15. Ashenvall

You are stupid ... In BR, everyone knows sorc is trash without iframes. And there is no 100% KD chance. Btw, buy KD resist crystals and stop making assumptions.

16. Ashenvall

Bloody yes
    Imminent doom yes/no
    Cartian's nightmare 30-25 sec yes
    Flow: requiem no but needs damage + relevant CC when it hits
    Crow nightmare yes
    Shield of darkness why not ( could be merged with A or Q)

Angar likes this.
  17. BloodLeshen

Yeah sure, and they should remove all DK's FG skills

18. AtomicPotato

AtomicPotato DarkKnight 62 EU

which one of 2? both of them ? They can delete them, its no problem, DK have zero DP multiple, FG can take 1-2 hits before its run out of shield.

19. BloodLeshen

Yes to all but not Imminent doom. Think 1vs1 pvp this may be a bit of an overkill. still just a a quick stiffness at range. Its just very hard to see when someone throws it unlike Dream of Doom which can easily be interupted

Most will benefit pve sustain or just node wars so that is good. I like Crow Nightmare but not sure if it will be better than shadow ignition even with the same cd. Can get good hp back but for low GS it worked. High gs you get 1 shotted so hp regen skills are useless

20. Skarrlette

Skarrlette Sorceress 62 NA

Crow nightmare would be too good at 10s if you also lower bloody calamity to 20.
    Every 10s you will be healing and ever 20s you will be healing double.

Though it is true that at high gs it wouldnt really matter that much anymore.