1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Emergency Buff Sorceress: Awakening and Non-awakening are BOTH weak

Discussion in 'Sorceress' started by Nexius, Jan 2, 2018.

1. fenzz

the none awak or awak? both are crap but i heard the none-awak can deal decent damage if you can actually hit it with that super slow animation..

Ashenvall likes this.
  2. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 62 EU

as if sorcs get HIT by other people ults. ;)

3. Taniver

So the general consensus of Sorc players is that she is weak, requires much more gear than any other class just to be viable even in the lower brackets (of PvP) and a returning player that's looking to reroll should stay away from her. Am I correct?

Kyraios, Ziney and Ashenvall like this.
  4. Ashenvall

You have understood everything *clap clap* ( except if you 270-280 ap maybe you have a chance )

5. alex20081

Why sorc skills damage is so low? even on 270AP. while other classes can 1shot per skill (archer,striker,witch) sorc still needs combo 4+ skills...

Ziney likes this.
  6. Lennii

Because IFrame -> oneshot -> IFrame would be a bit broken wouldn’t it ?

Wollbert likes this.
  7. Ashenvall

Bcz heal, SA and FG rotation are not broken?

#547 Ashenvall, Feb 19, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2019
    Ziney likes this.
  8. Lennii

They aren’t as broken as IFrame. There is no counterplay to IFrame. If you use sa/fg into a group of people you will take lots of damage but if you spam IFrame you wont.

9. Durakus

Wait, really? So My Sorc is immortal because no counterplay to Iframing exists. NEWS TO ME. I've been dying this whole time like an idiot. Didn't realise there are no counter plays to Iframe. WHAT A FOOL I'VE BEEN

ALL HAIL MY NEW FOUND IMMORTALITY
    [​IMG]

chendu likes this.
  10. Lennii

Not everyone is good enough at the game to abuse broken mechanics. Back then there were warriors getting ccd all the time because they were to bad to press q.

11. Durakus

WOW you have an obvious yet perfect answer for everything!

Mechanic is broken! cant be countered! Except not everyone can use the mechanic thus it's still possible to lose. NO CRACKS in this logic, amazing. You're an astounding thinker, and unprecedented in your field of thought. A true visionary.

All Hail perfectly sound logic by Lennii the sorc expert.

Ziney likes this.
  12. Lennii

Just because sorc has a high skill cap doesn’t mean it’s weak. Some people won’t archive anything on her while others that mastered her are scary people to fight.
    The good and geared sorcs I talked to ingame all agree that their class is in a good spot or maybe even too strong currently.

13. Durakus

See this:
    This is a quote from you which claims that in comparison to every other powerful move / rotation a class (or maybe even the entire game) has, I-frames are so strong they are Broken.

This, is a claim to say I-frame moves are OP. Not "good", Not "in a good place", not "balanced". but OP. In fact, Again, to reiterate. "BROKEN".

THUS your claim is actually this:

Sorceress is Over powered to the point of being "broken" because of their primary mechanic to Dodge is inherently Brokenly Overpowered itself.

Which is not or has anything to do with this next quote of yours:

THE PRECEDING QUOTE ABOVE is a claim, according to the rules in the English language, that I or someone else has claimed that sorceress is NOT in a good spot. OR disputing that Sorceress' cannot win engagements with skill.

Granted the title of this forum topic may seem appropriate to the theme, I can assure you a January 2018 Forum topic NO LONGER has much relevancy to address current criticisms of the class. And seeing as how I've made no such claim in regards to your statements apparent MEANING, I must assume you have misunderstood what I've said so completely, that you are spouting random arguments into the void hoping something sticks, perhaps have some distracted and frustrated passerby who was recently paddled by a sorc the likes of whom couldn't possibly lay the blame on their own ineptitude agrees with you, or you're purposefully being obtuse to derail the dialogue or draw attention away from your disastrous attempts at claiming a move is over-powered on the principle of existing despite the obvious drawbacks of the move in question.

Either way, you've made no contribution to the discussion, and while I cannot claim to say my dialogue with you has contributed much either, I can only hope that perhaps you see thinking in such a shallow way is not only toxic to the community, but toxic to the game as a whole and poisons your own mind from being able to form coherent and reasonable solutions.

tl;dr
    Think before you speak and actually reply to what is being said instead of going on random tangents.

Souljester likes this.
  14. Ashenvall

DUDE, (s)he likes Irrelevant. It explains everything by itself

#554 Ashenvall, Feb 19, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2019
    Ziney likes this.
  15. alex20081

When will dark blade damage be buffer to damage -30% enemy hp TO oneshot enemy with 3 blades...

16. Kauni

Kauni Archer 62 EU

Could you show me a clip with opponents dp where 270 ap archer one shots it? I am really curious.

17. alex20081

just fought with clan member and get killed with full hp at 300dp after cc with 1 skill (shift E i think).

18. Kauni

Kauni Archer 62 EU

Oh well nvm. You are talking about point blank shift+e. Will never work in real PvP or node wars/sieges. That's useless and only bad archers using it who don't know how to combo.
    Besides that it doesn't one shot anymore as soon as people got some caphras.

#558 Kauni, Feb 22, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2019
  19. fenzz

the main reason for that is accuracy. sorc barely has any accuracy modifiers on her skills which makes them miss even if you have 270ap with 380 accuracy.

violation and englufing shadow has 0 accuracy modifiers and they are the main damage skills (also vio is ****)

with 270 ap with my witch i can delete an entire guild with shift+F through their SA while im fully protected (SA). while with my sorc i need 3-4 skills to kill 1 player and im entirely unprotected while doing it.

20. Ashenvall

You forgot sorc has low "hit" numbers in top of low accuracy (except for certain skills.)