1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Emergency Buff Sorceress: Awakening and Non-awakening are BOTH weak

Discussion in 'Sorceress' started by Nexius, Jan 2, 2018.

1. Tessirch

it's better going wizard that class is more then wierd I mean in other games wizards and witches are weak as **** but good in AOE but here strong,fast and alot of damage output..

2. LunaValentyn

can't get over the stand still play style though :/

3. Tessirch

Same here.

4. Durakus

Signed.

There needs to be some sort of Movement, because it isn't just Kakao, it's PA itself.

Every time there's class balance notes in KR I check and there is just garbo fixes for Sorc. "skill description change" How about, actually giving us skills that work.

PeaceInChaos likes this.
  5. Zum

Zum Sorceress 61 EU

One change I'm missing that I really advocate is super armor on Midnight Stinger.

Gud post :D

6. AaronOrion

If anything, sorc needs super armor on violation instead of frontal guard, or another way to engage the enemy properly.

She needs faster combos. When the enemy gets knocked down, we barely have enough time to "chain" our attacks and deal enough damage. Of course, in pve we can dash around and do those chain attacks flawlessly. But in pvp, where 1 cc means death? We can't risk opening ourselves to cc's, so we gotta hit & run so many times...

Now that mystic is added, I find it funny how it's almost impossible to fight one. Not only is she tanky, which means she takes longer to kill, but the dmg we do to her is completely recovered with ONE skill of mystic on a 5s cd that restores 500 HP and goes through our blocks (INCLUDING violation)...

I mean, if the developers hate sorc so much just delete her, don't make us suffer :/

7. DAOWAce

Sorc was my first 56.

She's still 56.

#makesorcgreatagain

8. prymortal

prymortal Sorceress 61 NA

Rabam skill/s (skill) does go a long way here & helps chain or gives an alternative to re-CC with stun if they get up.

On violation it needs 360 block &/or SA. SA on its own you'd die using the skill as an engage Need a major DR buff on top & that would cause Spamming.360block would just get CC'd from all other classes engages as currently happening but would be the best temp fix... So its a tricky one.
    No 2 sorcs generally will agree on the same change for this skill from experiance in prior posts.
    -Then we have the damage issue
    -Also the skill cost issue.

OH BTW why has everyone Forgot about Super Amor on Midnight Stinger!!!

9. SushiMushi

Yes, SA on Midnight Stinger please! And do something about violation protection/damage and/or GRJ damage.
    I`m feeling completely frustrated with this class, i mean COOL INFINITE IFRAMES, but you cant engage, you cant escape, you cant CC, you cant do damage (well, at least we can watch fights for a little longer i guess).
    Kakao should bring this topic to PA`s attention. Any CM over here to at least let us know that you guys are aware of these complains? ( i know its useless to try ).

Riverwren and prymortal like this.
  10. Ashenvall

Because of "RAW DATA " ( CS)

11. Cahir

Cahir Sorceress 63 EU

Infinite iframes = 8short distance iframes if you have solid stamina

Violation frontal block + no colision + no dmg

Nightmare = easy to interupt

All pre awa = only shard making

Awa skills = mediocre dmg and no protection easy to counter by any cc

Cartian Protection 100% rage = 99% skilled players run from it with no trouble

100% rage consumption = big fsk into sorcerres face by devs

Yea our only way is get absolute PEN and than face to Duo people

12. Wollbert

Wollbert Witch 61 EU

best iframe sustain ingame
    anicancels on everything to stack dmg insanly
    fastest CCs in the game together with Tamer
    best utility 100% skill in the game
    good range knockdowns and grindspeed

needs EMERGENCY BUFF. you are dulls

13. prymortal

prymortal Sorceress 61 NA

DK - sorc'ish
    Striker
    Tamer ONRY
    Valk
    DK again.

Your in the wrong class section mate, Please get it right next time

14. SushiMushi

Those iframes are useless if you cant escape or engage with some security. What is your gameplan? keep iframing till the game is dead?

stack dmg insanely what? are you even playing this game? most classes can 1 combo after a CC, and yet even with that """"INSANE""" dmg stack we cant (considering evenly geared opponents).

Good range knockdowns? GL landing those in 100% SA/block classes

The ult is not bad, but its unprotected, has long animation and can be easily avoided.

Sure, when you look at Sorceress in isolation, it does sounds awesome, but when you put it to use and compare to other classes, it falls appart very quickly.

#74 SushiMushi, Jan 9, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2018
    PeaceInChaos likes this.
  15. LunaValentyn

to access the iframe spam, you need to enter amulet, that means having less damage and from scythe it means unprotected swap unless you C swap over which is definitely not ideal since it's already too late by then in most cases because we can't cancel the C swap fast enough.

So we can live for a bit or do mediocre damage and die instantly, wow, sounds super op

PeaceInChaos likes this.
  16. Wollbert

Wollbert Witch 61 EU

just pure bullcrap and nothing what justify any buffs. your class need some practise but if you mastered it, there are literally no hardcounters anymore. and thats the reason the devs dont give you buffs, maybe they know their game better than you hippocrats

17. LunaValentyn

no hard counters? are you serious? SOOOO because YOUR class has no super hard counters you wanna say there are none in game even though striker is a hard counter to any mage class pretty much. Even witch should have issues with striker >.> what are you even talking about.

Stillwaters and PeaceInChaos like this.
  18. Wollbert

Wollbert Witch 61 EU

fkin everything is our hardcounter but who cares about magic damage when you walk arround the striker in quasi godmode and just zerk him down. slowly but steady

19. LunaValentyn

and you think sorc can do this when her damage doesn't even hurt him? can't stack ap like other classes cause no acc on the base kit and he has magic dr bonus, need shards to get average damage and those don't form in pvp very easily when in scythe which we need for damage. Even if we teleport behind his aoe and hit him a little bit, all he has to do is go defensive long enough to heal and there's nothing we can do about it.

20. Wollbert

Wollbert Witch 61 EU

sounds like a fkin git gut issue and nothing else