1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Enchanting rate nerfed? 50 duo fails??

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by DarkKnightMasterRace, Nov 28, 2017.

1. Nomon

Nomon Tamer NA

And here i am getting upset I couldn't get a stack higher than 26 with a fresh griffon helm that went tri on a darn 27 stack

2. Twiza

I am pretty sure enchanting to duo is messed up in someway. Past 2 weeks i have made 7 Boss Armor/Weapons to tri,without any major problems beside going from pri-duo.And i mean like wasting 200-300 mem frags trying to hit duo on single piece. This is my latest duo attempt on Kutum Dagger(seems to me kutums have worst duo problem ) i made 2x 46 fs so far on duo kutum.U can say whateve ru want,that ench is fine just bad luck,but im sure its broken,it was neve rthis hard making duo.

Attached Files:

Grehm and Pkmdz like this.
  3. PAmaster

How do you get the money and cp for you lifeskills?

Ok it seems you are new to the game. For CP you just need a few worker in velia on your potato fields with that you can cook beer and you will earn nice cp points. At the Same time you can just do some questlines which give you cp too. You dont need any gear for that.

You only need Time thats all no gear no rng.

4. KhalidIbnWaalid

I have exctaly the same with my Kzarka Blade... This is probally the last time imma do a TET roulette for a very long time. and they say nothing is wrong just RNG?

5. puttelobas

haha new xD i play since release.
    u need cooking stations and good cooking clothes or endless time per day to manage it.
    the point was u cry for harder enchant rates and start telling everyone it´s just rng. get out. do ur second tet gear and **** ***.
    it´s not ok for the newer players. we have a huge advantage with our gear and i don´t like it how they try to milk them and don´t offer them the chance to catch up.

6. PAmaster

Hy i play this game since 9 months now so i am not a old payer like you but i am sorry for you that you had such a hard time with the upgrade system. I wish you good luck in the future.

#66 PAmaster, Dec 25, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2017
  7. KhalidIbnWaalid

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    https://imgur.com/a/lV0Tx

https://imgur.com/a/DkKe9

https://imgur.com/a/r9JLe

Sure nothing has changed.. I am still doing ****ing 15 scrolls solo on a daily base. This is just an example of 3 characthers.

I have a 37 39 41 42 44 45 48 49 failstack from probally 3 Tri kzarka attempts? I dont think thats normal.

Ancient relics give 5 Memory fragments on average. THat means I need 2 scrolls for 1 attempt + sharps + fs to duo..

This is a money sink and someone from Black desert online needs to look into this. I am at the point of quitting.

8. LogicaI

Still awaiting evidence of anything new.

9. Tvvin

Sounds like my Kzarka and Dandie RNG

10. Elinu

I think, the system allows certain number for duo, tri, tet and pen in a day or a week.

11. puttelobas

i already told you:
    the real evidence would be a sniped of code, raw datas or stats leaked from cashcow.
    the last guy who did something like this was Bloo, do i need to remember you what happend to him?
    good luck with getting a sniped of code, when u get a part of the sorcecode u will be sued quicker as u can say freeBloo
    stats leaked from cc..... they can tell us everything.
    DATAMINING IS NO PROOF.
    It´s clear, we don´t even have the option of proofing anything.
    Stop being a whiteknight and trying to convince other people with cheap non-sense arguments. at first it´s like: hmm, he must be right, we need proof, but when u think about it ur arguments are complete bs.
    have a nice day whiteknight
    [​IMG]

12. LogicaI

Logicalll.jpg

Ah yes asking for proof based on evidence or even a larger sample size. I must be white knighting.
    Expecting people to use deductions and reason. I must be white knighting.
    Expecting someone to (who from the looks of it wants to be taken seriously) adhere to civil debate I must be white knighting.

Expecting a person attempting to debate something to follow "reality" "deducton" "reason" and a "scientific method" is not white knighting.

I am sorry to turn your world upside down. But people can question things. and Relay facts. All whilst not intending to be "offensive","hurt your feelings","Trigger"

That aside. Facts can be established based on significant amounts of testing. Unfortunately with a small sample size that is impossible to establish without looking at the actual files.

Now.

Half of the community now have the leaked files that contradict your opinion. Myself included.
    So excuse me if everything you are suggesting is Conjecture. Not only am i saying it is conjecture.
    But it being conjecture is a "FACT"

fact
    fakt/

noun
    1. a thing that is indisputably the case

con·jec·ture
    kənˈjekCHər/

noun
    1. 1.
      an opinion or conclusion formed on the basis of incomplete information.

I wonder if you.
    1. Cannot grasp reality.
    2. Cannot grasp the English Language.
    3. Don't care to be taken seriously.
    4. Don't care if you believe in things that are not facts.

I will stick to only believing in things with significant testing & a large enough sample size that the room for error is within
    scientific or even just realistic standards.

I should not have to sit here and teach you how the English language works since you are here offering up your English in a public forum.
    I should also not have to teach you how reality / theories / facts or general deductions work. But alas here i am.

Your welcome.

Now if we can go back to being civil instead of accusing me of white knighting the company.
    Shall we get back to the topic at hand?

I have thousands of enchants i have documented from my own data. unfortunately the vast majority of them are from before this thread.
    So in order to use the scientific method and reasonable deduction i have to discredit any of that and start recording my future enchants.

If anyone would like to keep a list of theirs ,with screenshot proof i will make a compilation and data sheet with graphs based on all of our information put together.

Simply submit your screenshots of all enchants fails/success here or in private conversation with me and i will add it to my data sheet.
    Once we reach a reasonable enough amount of data i will release the sheet outlined in a user friendly manner.

^Above is the way to figure this out without the companies help, Any other way will still be "conjecture" small sample sizes cannot be used as fact or even working theory.

If enough of you submit information this will be an easy datasheet to make and i will happily sacrifice my time to help.

Unfortunately i will not hold my breath as i don't think many will put forth the effort to get a large enough sample size.
    But as everyone else i have my own cognitive bias as enchants don't seem to have changed for me. So i don't see the need
    or rush.

However if you do wish to submit data,make sure it is with a screenshot,anything without screenshots(proof) will be discredited and not used. I do not want to taint any data with lies or opinion.

Anyhow merry christmas.

Draconnix and Pkmdz like this.
  13. puttelobas

lol, internet. to long to read.
    next time send me a loveletter.
    datamining isn´t a proof boii. get ur facts straight. datamining always have some wrong aspects.only aproximation.

14. LogicaI

The leaked files were theory if they were real,Until P.A confirmed they were.
    But it's ok i got the answer i wanted from you. You made your intent clear.

One can make a simple deduction as to you just want to complain and bandwagon.
    You don't care about finding the actual truth. Or you would help instead of arguing to support
    conjecture.

15. Vulmio

I've upgraded my Muskan to DUO with a 21 advice of Valks today and it worked on 1st try. Beginner's luck I guess since this is my first attempt at DUOing boss gear.

16. airhead

I did 3 tet-armor pieces before this post was made, and finished 1 today.
    I tracked every enchant attempt, and kept a spreadsheet etc.
    Before OP post, I would consistently beat the average according to the chart on duo attempts, (chart-expected is the average succ% for the FS I had when attempting the enchant)

For example (did all this a few months ago)...
    piece-1: 19-duo-succ, 43-duo-fails, actual-succ: 30.6%. chart-expected: 28.2%
    So I was doing better than expected by 2%, (I think they said at some point they made it easier?)
    piece-2: 15-duo-succ, 32-duo-fails, actual-succ: 31.9%. chart-expected: 25.5%
    piece-3: (nvm, got lucky and tet'd that one too quick)

Then today:
    piece-4: 8-duo-succ, 28-duo-fail, actual-succ: 22.2%. chart-expected: 25.7%.
    So 109 data points before, 36 after. There may be something to this...
    OF COURSE, I don't have that many data-points, Mem-frags too hard to come by...maybe somebody else kept notes like this?

17. Revalenia

Revalenia Lahn 62 EU

To be honest, it does seem lately like the chance for DUO specifically was adjusted and decreased. But we will need to redo the tests or datamine again to be certain of it.

18. Alexandrious

[​IMG]

19. Draconnix

Draconnix Berserker 62

Datamining is still more reliable than anything else.

20. XkiviX

XkiviX Archer 61 EU

Still no answer from kashkao