1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Enhance rates suck.

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by WhySoSeeryus, Jan 6, 2019.

1. QwwsqFON

I feel your pain. Im currently at 9 failed tet crescent ring attemps starting at 95 stacks (not to mention how many tris blown up in the process for those attempts)

Also 5 TRI tungrade earrings. Im a semi active player in comparison but to say one doesnt put in the effort and still have nothing to show for it is really discouraging. (Try to not be salty, but when your buddy gets 2 tet cres on his first 3 attempts...) makes it hard to focus on the positives and keep playing this game when hard work/effort doesnt pay off.

Stillwaters and Fearless V like this.
  2. Valient

Valient Warrior 61 EU

bruh, i once one tapped a tet crescent, now here i am 15 fails after still trying to get the 2nd one.

full on depresso espresso mode rn.

T800 and QwwsqFON like this.
  3. QwwsqFON

Exactly. Ive played since launch and at this point i believe my 1st tet acc will be from one of those shakatu boxes. Ill hold my breath XD

ODB3698 likes this.
  4. Spartakatz

Yes I forgot, you're right.. for once ;)

Still, who pays 1000$ and more (rough estimation) for a single PEN attempt that can even downgrade and easily fail many many times, if you don't have high FS (which you don't have when you use only crons)

5. Bob2009

Why would they spend $1000 on a chance for tet/pen attempt when they can get tens of billions with that money by buying payouts and 100% guarantee to obtain a tet accessory by pre-ordering at insane prices.

#65 Bob2009, Jan 8, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2019
    ODB3698, Souda, Fearless V and 2 others like this.
  6. Paric

Actualy he is still wrong but this time it was kinda close to right. The downgrade chance on accesories when using crons is 30% not 20%.
    But yeah sure if you are willing to sink like 50k+ euros into the game sure than you can get some PENs easy as long as you have some semidecent stacks and resources so i guess he wasnt wrong with the point he was trying to make.(or ofcourse with buying payouts and preordering items which wud be cheaper and easier).
    Thing to consider though is that there is very limited amount of people willing and able to sink such amounts of cash into a game, and those are basicly paying for all the freeloaders so that the game is pretty much f2p with no mandatory subscription or payable expansions.
    I do personlay prefer a mandtory subscription model with payable expansions compared to what we have but i am in minority which is why no MMOs of the past few years succeded trying out that model.so the question arrises who is to blame here the stupid consumer or the greedy developer, afterall they are in it for the money so they will chose whatever model gives em higher revenues.

Tekrunner likes this.
  7. Starseeker

Starseeker Mystic 58 NA

As someone said earlier in the thread, this is the only MMO/Game I have played were my progression is locked behind a luck wall.

When you fail at being lucky, it is depressing because either you are stagnant where you are or you go backwards, which is not fun. Nothing about the enchanting in this game is fun. Sure it an interesting approach to leveling gear, but it's not fun and I would say probably one of the highest reasons people quit this game. I want to progress, and play in all the different places they've created, but I can't because my roulette wheel fails every time I try to get past TRI.

MoonDance17 likes this.
  8. United_Strafes

Were you wearing a dark outfit? Did you run around that one tree outside of Velia three times counter clockwise? If not what are you complaining about?

Stillwaters likes this.
  9. MoonDance17

Why the talk of pre-ordering tet or higher accessories? When are they posted? Also if they are posted that means either someone had to enhance them or they came from an accessory box. The chances for an average player not a career player ever getting tet or higher accessories is very small. Not everyone can or wants to put 40 to 60 hours per week into any game.

10. MoonDance17

I have failed five times already on a tri attempt on the blue quality great bow, now have a 52 and 54 stack. I can only imagine how ****ing hard it would be to go higher.

Stillwaters likes this.
  11. Arreyanne

Arreyanne Lahn 58 NA

LMAO,

I've been setting on a complete set of boss gear for over a year that is +11 to+13.

After using over a 2000 stones for both armor and weapons and getting no success, I just went back to my tri grunil. Could give a fat rats behind if I ever get boss gear to even PRI anymore. Have full set of boss armor at +13 and every boss weapon in the game up to at least +11. Haven't tried enchanting any of it since about March 2018 and honestly could care less about it now. Will not spend money to repair any of it .Not interested in selling it. It's a reminder of just how FUBAR the enchanting system is in this game.

I'm not mad, I honestly think its kinda funny I'm sticking around

12. Starseeker

Starseeker Mystic 58 NA

Just tried for my first TET saturday on my Dande, stupidly it's the one piece of gear I don't have back up for...had a 67 stack, failed. Tried to get it back to Tri with a 35 stack, failed, 37 attempts later to get it back to tri, I finally got my weapon back to tri using a 54 stack....and so I am back to where I started, with a 69 stack...and a lot less Memory fragments. I may just grind silver to pre-order tet or caphras my way into oblivion.

Stillwaters and Fearless V like this.
  13. MoonDance17

Better yet we all just stop playing and send kakao a message stating we left the game because of their horrible enhancing system. I think it may work when there is only 10% of the player base left.

14. Elsza

i tried to do tri seraph neck with 59, i now have 76 failstacks only trying to tri seraphs :O

Souda likes this.
  15. Spectrari

17 attempts, the fuk? I mean i know it is theoretically possible, but it is still blowing my mind to see 15+ fails with 45% chance and i have some doubts about those revealed chances. I would believe it if it was 20-30% but 45%...

QwwsqFON likes this.
  16. Fearless V

In a game like this. Such a plan would not work. Simply because the game's profit margin can be maintained, by just making it even more P2W. As more and more players leave. At best in your case, it'll just cause them to shut down the NA/EU version of game.

Remember customer satisfaction is not at all, what game devs like this are interested in. They are only interested in make the quickest amount of money, for the least amount of effort. Everything else can be damned for all they care.

So even if everyone was to leave BDO except for the "10%". BDO would still go on as nothing has happened. Simply because of it's business model. So again all this whining is in vain!

MoonDance17 likes this.
  17. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 61 NA

We are hearing this for 3 years already, as how BDO will not survive past next 6 months, will we still hear this in 5 years ?

18. Fearless V

So the only dispute to my post you can come up with is. Cherry picking and strawman post. Judging by this comment of yours. I bet you didn't even bother to read my post.

I clearly stated the completely opposite. Of what you are trying to force my post to say.

Next time actually read before commenting on something you have no idea what is being said. Or else it just makes you look like a dumb turd flinging primal ape.

Obvious this comment of yours only purpose was to. Bait me into a dumb and pointless, turd flinging contest with you.

But fear not for I have [​IMG] thus is immune to these tactics.

19. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 61 NA

We literally are hearing such statements as "PA is for short term cash grab, game will not survive past next 6 months", since nearly the release, read: way longer you started playing it.

This is a simple truth you're trying to avoid, and it's been 3 years already, even more if you take into acount Korea release. But sure, just call trolls people disagree with you, as if it would fool people away from the facts.

20. Fearless V

This post of mines that I'm about to quote. Literally said the complete opposite of what you are saying it says.

So either you are a complete forum troll. Or you are just that stupid. To the point you just can't comprehend what people are writing.

Anyways who in the West cares about Korea release or stats?

WoWisBest likes this.