1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Enhance rates suck.

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by WhySoSeeryus, Jan 6, 2019.

1. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 61 NA

If I don't understand as you say, please then explain the difference bewteen the 2 following sentences:

"They are only interested in make the quickest amount of money, for the least amount of effort. Everything else can be damned for all they care." (what you say)

"PA is for short term cash grab, game will not survive past next 6 months" (how I rephrased it)

We will all be waiting for you to somewhat get out of your own bs.

2. Stillwaters

I got 4 40+ stacks off of +11 kzarka,nouver,khutum you would think they'd keep the difficulty at higher levels so as not to discourage new players but no let's make it a pain in the ass as soon as they start so they quit quickly lmao

Fearless V and MoonDance17 like this.
  3. Stillwaters

Its fake news ... I mean fake numbers I'd bet

ODB3698, Fearless V and MoonDance17 like this.
  4. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 62 EU

i play alot, i knew it would take time to get good gear. i did the dance. i didnt p2fast my progress via artisans. i managed to get good gear. but now even my effort is impotent against bad rng.

i can post my gear which ive done in a year if it will help people realize how much ive actually GRINDED for it. (without big guild payouts, smh, rmt and artisans).

#84 WhySoSeeryus, Jan 9, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2019
    Stillwaters likes this.
  5. Fearless V

This is the problem with trolls like yourself. And why beings like yourself gets called out on it.

I clearly stated that Pearl Abysses business model will even last beyond the point of 90% of the player base quiting. Therefor BDO will not die anytime soon. NOT THAT BDO IS A DYING GAME.

LOL Are you actually trying to project your thoughts as my own. And substitute my actual words with your feeling? Now get back under your bridge like a good troll!

And to suit your own troll purposes to try and slander my posts. You've clearly completely substitute my concert text. With what you think I said.

I clearly said what I mean to say. How dare you substitute you fantasy of what I said as reality. When what I've written is clear as day. You only do it to try to slander my statements and make me out to be the bad guy.

Sad thing is. There are other lost beings who cosign with such shady tactics of corruption, you spew here.

[​IMG]

6. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 61 NA

Dude, sit down. Not only I copy pasted your sentence without changing a single comma, but you contradict yourself.

You state that PA is there for a quick cash grab and don't care about anything else, while managing to state that BDO will last for years.

But keep posting that pictures that demonstrates your lack of discussing basic skills, it's cute.

7. Stillwaters

I'm with you bro I've been here since launch and only in a 2 man guild with my wife since I work 80-100+ hrs a week so everything I have ,is just from grinding,lifeskilling . hell i played up till 2 months ago without 1 single boss drop then bam 3 in a row

8. Fearless V

How is those two statements contradict each other? Just shows your actual experience in the MMO genre. (But such is to be expected when comparing a Type 0 civilization's experiences to that of a Type 3's.)

For my closing arguments, I'd like to call attention to other MMOs. Who have lost almost ALL of their playerbase and is still online till today!

Vindictus
    TERA
    Blade and Soul
    Skyforge
    Bless Online
    Neverwinter
    Aion

Just to name a few. There are more, but I won't waste time naming all of them. All those titles that I named fit perfectly, with both of (what you calls contradictory) statements.

Actually those gifs. accurately conveyed my message.

Now that's all cleared up. Are you now going to go back under your bridge now?

Exception likes this.
  9. MoonDance17

Seems to me that this name calling( troll) is counterproductive and very childish. Cannot you just state your opinions without trying to insult.

Smileybones likes this.
  10. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 61 NA

Sorry but quick cash grabs and long term lifespan things don't compute in my world.

Additionally, is your point really about pointing out MMOs whose servers still runs with no players on them ?

I mean do you even know what the troll word mean or you do lack any self awareness ?

Feel free to go play them if you think such MMOs have any relevance to anything, instead of posting screenshots of storage nonsense in BDO while claiming you make money lifeskilling.

11. Fearless V

It would be if he was not trying to troll my post.

I mean do you not call a griefer or a murder out for being a griefer and or murder? He was clearly replacing my text with his own words in multiple attempts to try to slander my text.(Trolling)

{Trolling – (verb), as it relates to internet, is the deliberate act, (by a Troll – noun or adjective), of making random unsolicited and/or controversial comments on various internet forums with the intent to provoke an emotional knee jerk reaction from unsuspecting readers to engage in a fight or argument}

(Like who even tries to do something like that, with something so concrete as text on a forum?) It's like the Flat Earthers saying that the earth is flat and everyone who thinks it's round is dumb. When we have hard evidence that the earth is indeed round.

12. TRNFloyd

Last night my guildie got tet basi and I said that if he got tet basi I would pen nouver on 12 stacks
    I failed, so I threw it in to push the stack and got tet nouver on 18.
    Failstacks are a meme.

MoonDance17 likes this.
  13. Exception

This is a you problem. What he's saying makes perfect sense.

I can 'quickly' make a gambling game and spend the minimum amount of resources possible and that game can last for decades.

That is a quick cash grab.

It's a quick cash grab because I didn't deem it necessary to spend time and effort designing engaging game play. I didn't spend time and effort hiring or writing a compelling plot. Etc...

Minimum effort, maximum return. There's no contradiction at all in his statements.

RNG progress is the quick option (designed to exploit stupid people ), counter to something like balanced linear progression - that requires systems and someone to plan it out etc which directly translates to additional cost for the developing company.

It's really simple.

Kynreaa, ODB3698, Sheky and 3 others like this.
  14. Fearless V

Judging by my personal experiences and those players experiences in my guild alone. I have also almost completely came to the conclusion. That fail stacks is just some superstitious beliefs. That most of the playerbase of this game uses, to shallow the fact. That they are not progressing, even with lots of hard work and effort.(Sitting with multiple 150 and up FSes after failing like 10 or more time just to TET.) While other players get to progress with nearly minimal work and or effort. (one or two tap to TET and PEN)

The system provides to many extremes on both sides of the fence. For the system to suggest that fail stacks actually matter. And at a 6% max fail stack success rate. (Which I also have my doubts of Pearl Abyss actually giving out the real chances for success.) Can you logically say that 120 FS actually mean anything at that point?

TRNFloyd likes this.
  15. Shinkai_Shoukan

Shinkai_Shoukan Wizard 61 NA

My friend also tried to FS when she was half asleep and accidentally hit a 120+ PEN stack twice and failed both times, so apparently +15 has a hard cap too.

I think they've either just made up numbers, or are completely revamping enhancing rates along with letting them be shown, as how low they were might have been too depressing.

MoonDance17 and Fearless V like this.
  16. Sheky

Sheky Ranger 61

Smart, you coat tailed him in the success window.

Well played.

TRNFloyd likes this.
  17. 2Cents

This is why your progress is being impeded. Most players that are top geared didn't work for any of it. They exploited flimsy mechanics, received payouts, used the cash shop to increase the rate of everything, afk'd, and many straight out cheated in various ways.

Meanwhile when people where grinding for 10M an hour a lot of players didn't even bother picking up loot. Siege Payout babies would try to call it fair because they only got a PEN chance every week or two. And that time they had to wait for each attempt was just so wearing on them.

Then it moved into a SMH disaster with people doing RMT and massive exploits. Meanwhile many of these top geared players can't be bothered to reach level 60/61. This isn't about the exception or the reroll, this is on a vary consistent basis.

18. Amazebals

I am at a loss right now, I’m simply about to be done with all this ****, my kz and nv, simply won’t go DUO, let alone TRI. I am tired, mad, really upset, and simply sad. Still sitting on pri, with 3 chars sitting on tet and one on pen fs, for this crap. I understand going for tet and pen should be hard, but right now, for me, it is harder to go for duo.
    Almost 700 memory fragments, I won’t even count the stones.
    I don’t believe in superstitions, but I am strongly beginning to believe there have been some changes to the enhancement succes, cause of the upcoming reveal of the enchant rates.

At this point, it’s a make or brake for me, either I’m quitting, or I will subject myself to this crap once more. Neither way, I won’t do won’t do any of this lightly.

MoonDance17 and Reyer like this.
  19. Fearless V

You can do what I am doing. And pre order my TRI and TET boss gears. I suspect more TRI and TET boss gear to be selling way more on the new marketplace.

20. Arreyanne

Arreyanne Lahn 58 NA

You better have a trillion in silver to pre-order anything when the new market update hits. New players will be wearing nothing that doesn't drop for months after this update, it's going to be grand for all the people whom have been saving boss gear and weapon drops.

ODB3698 likes this.