1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Enhance rates suck.

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by WhySoSeeryus, Jan 6, 2019.

1. Amieelee

Amieelee Valkyrie 62 NA

well all i know is that when the game first started you could get tri with 20 stacks all the time and i have a full set of tet before they made a change and the enchating got harder I have a another full set of boss gear i been working on for pen and see the change were it take a lot more trys to get any were with them so pen now just take a whole lot longer then when the game first started maybe at some point they might give up a higher enchantment rate only can hope

ODB3698, Fearless V and Reyer like this.
  2. ODB3698

Which is exactly why I called bullshiet on any enhancement success percentages they try to sell us on. Those are just bait for suckers to blow up their items and have to start over/buy artisans

Jupto likes this.
  3. MoonDance17

Cannot even get to plus 13 on kutum.

4. ODB3698

Yeah, I abandoned everything Blizzard many years ago. When they just decided to delete an entire build for a class that I had been playing for over a year...and was told to just play something else...as if I had not been paying them a monthly subscription. Then Diablo 3 launched and we figured out they were running a scam by having their own bots generating items on the in game currency auction house...at prices so astronomical that you had to buy gold from the real money auction house to afford. The same items that did not actually drop ever in game. These companies think we are idiots, and sadly so many of us prove them right by continuing to open our wallets. Same issue with these enhancement success percentages.

Fearless V and MoonDance17 like this.
  5. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 61 NA

...Why?
    I do not think you understand how the new MP will work...People who preorder, with the current system still win 90% of the bids....With the new system, for the buyer little has changed, now you can see whos in line in front of you and what price they put up. This gives you a number to work towards instead of relying on BS rng.

Anything consistently in the buy phase..Guess what, will remain the same.

For the seller, this also equals less rng in what they want to put to AH..I just saw a boat go for 1 billion, why should that poor soul who put all that crafting skill, time, and material not get to keep that?

#105 Kynreaa, Jan 13, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2019
    MoonDance17 and Fearless V like this.