1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Enhancement Troubles

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by 全能的, Jun 29, 2020.

1. 全能的

Hello there!

When i try to enhance my weapons armor stuff etc. my whole inventary is grayed out so i cant drag in any items, the only one i could ever upgrade was the baster weapon for the quest.

If someone knows the quest which i probably missed or the problem pls let me know. Ty in advance

2. Mimimimi

care to show a screenshot? I could assume that it's an issue with a season character. my (normal) new characters can enhance just fine after a couple of levels (10 - 15).

全能的 likes this.
  3. MoonDance17

MoonDance17 Lahn 61 NA

What gear are you trying to enhance? Many quest armour cannot be enhanced.

全能的 likes this.
  4. 全能的

First thank you all for the fast replies
    I dequipped all of my armor
    somehow i can now upgrade some of my stuff (couldnt do it a week ago)
    but i still cant upgrade my weapons (they are called Kzarka/ Cestus Katan)
    i think they are also " quest items ?

upload_2020-6-30_22-38-15.png

5. MoonDance17

MoonDance17 Lahn 61 NA

You should be able to upgrade the Kzarka weapon but if you are on a season character you will not be able to use it. All the armour I see in your inventory is quest armour that cannot be enhanced. The katan weapon is also a quest reward and cannot be enhanced either. The plus seven weapon may be enhanced to its highest level already. Is it a styd?

Ben Phoenix, GM Sayla and 全能的 like this.
  6. 全能的

Ty for the information so my only problem is my kzarka weapon(because i dont play on a season character)
    So i have to grind non quest armor if i want to enhance it.
    Anyways ty for the help all my problems are solved now and i think i can somehow find out how to upgrade my kzarka or just get another weapon

MoonDance17 likes this.
  7. GM Sayla

Game Master

Hello! I see @MoonDance17 helped you. As stated, most quest equipment pieces cannot be enhanced, though some of them during quests can be exchanged for upgraded versions.

You should be able to enhance the Kzarka weapon you mention, as long as it's not a Suppressed Kzarka weapon. Those were obtained during an event and cannot be further enhanced.

MoonDance17 and Ben Phoenix like this.