1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Enhancing for Profit Reaction!

Discussion in 'Art & Media' started by Youtube SGSAMI, Jul 27, 2020.

1. Youtube SGSAMI

Honestly a string of fortunet events Hopefully you enjoy!

2. LennoxConner

Y'know, the Ash Halfmoon thing (one of the ingredients) to craft the infinite HP potion.

I've been hunting at Blood Wolves for several days now and at this point it's kinda driving me insaaaaane. I mean, I haven't count the total number of hours, but I've made over 100 mil silver just from selling a bunch of trash loot.Speed Test essay writer

They said that the average time to get the Ash Halfmoon drop is somewhere around 100k trash loot. Welp, not in my case. :/

Should I keep trying or give up??? Or maybe I should try getting the two other ingredients first before trying for the Ash Halfmoon one?

#2 LennoxConner, Jul 30, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2020
  3. Minarya

Minarya DarkKnight 63 EU
    Ambassador

:o 100k Trash loot as an average? Thats not even 10 hrs there. That definitely is not the average at all. For me it took 29 hours, and i was one of the lucky people who got it early. Others have grinded Blood Wolves for over 200hours for it to drop. So no, you are not even unlucky with the amount of time yet.

@Youtube SGSAMI Nice video :D

4. Lemon Crush

Lemon Crush CreamLemon Witch 62 NA

Honest truth.... video is annoying. Screaming and just overall over hyped talking was annoying.

You're playing BDO your voice should reflect being dead inside.

Mimimimi likes this.