1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Equalize MP price and Cron Rate

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Thelemna, Aug 29, 2018.

1. This is coming from one of those people who lists to the MP and randomly gifts pearl items to mates.

If you're going to have cron melting, it makes absolutely no sense for what you get from MP to be half the value of what you get in crons.

Why should I fund someone else's cron attempts for half the silver cost and zero real currency cost for a silver amount that is not equal to a costume's most silver efficient use?

Put in more concrete terms, why am I only getting 100m silver when the whole point of silver in this game is gear progression, and the gear progression/protection part of costume melting is ~250m silver? Someone else could just invest that 100m to buy the costume, extract the crons, and get 250m in crons for 100m silver.

Either equalize the mp price to match cron rate (100m/100cron or 250m/250cron) or disable cron melting on market listed items.

You're still going to have people clamoring for costumes either way.

It makes no sense to fund someone else's cron attempts for half the silver cost and make less than what you make in cooking imperial turn ins to show for it.

Reigne Irkalla, Kenwulf and Morric like this.
  2. Zeskerr

I think the main issue is that costumes gives way to many cron stones. Regardless of the price of the costume on the MP. Maybe the costumes should be a lil more expensive maybe not. But you cant worry that youre funding someone else's crons since thats the price your paying for getting a quick 100 mil (more or less) in silver for your real dollars.

3. Spartakatz

That system isn't designed to make sense. And rare stuff is always multiple times cheaper in marketplace than its real value.