1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Error report - crash when AFK

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by GM Fenix, Oct 24, 2019.

1. Illuminatus Celebratum

I believe changing my XMP profile in BIOS has solved the issue for me. It seems I was getting the error from a timing issue between CPU/GPU and RAM.

I will update here if I crash again.

2. Raven Croft

Their answer to this issue is simple - If you dont wanna be disconnected from the server of bdo, then stay below lvl 56...That is their routine ******** answer....

3. PeanutButterSandwich

4. Raven Croft

F.U.C.K THIS GAME

Stabby likes this.
  5. Corrus

Same here, can't afk anything

6. Nxno

Nxno Guardian EU

@Leo_Lcm Oh well I have no issue with any other class using skills, just with guardian awakening/succession and it really doesn't matter which one I try to use every single one of them giving me fps drops as long as they are in animation. I really hope they can do something about this and look into it. Really stings that I used 4k pearls on an character that I can't even use anymore. :SMH:

@GM Unruly - Had time to look at my response to your previous comment?

7. Cenkala

I can't even get logged into the game now - I crash as soon as my character appears.

8. GM Unruly

Game Master

9. GM Unruly

Game Master

Hey there!

Thank you for the shared info, I'll send this thread to the bug forum to see if they can inform the QA team, as your DxDiag shows that your sdystem is more than fine ^_^

10. GM Unruly

Game Master

Hi there @Pavo

If it was a xigncode issue, there would be an alert telling you so.

In your case, please send a ticket so we can investigate what's going on (if you haven't already!)

11. 4n6y

Game crashes either immediately upon character loading or within 2-3 minutes, after today's patch. (11/03/2020)

No issues before this patch.

Attached Files:

Xaoy likes this.
  12. Xaoy

Same for me, Xbox One. I can't get in, log in always fails via connection to server being lost [500].

Exact message:
    Connection with the server has been lost. [500]
    (BEC_001 / Confirming Authorization [500])

13. 4n6y

Ok running the repair function from the launcher seems to have fixed it. Log file contains this if it helps anyone else with this issue:

[03/11/2020::17:17:23] [MSG] Language Download action is start.

[03/11/2020::17:17:23] [MSG] local langVersion file open error. (2)

[03/11/2020::17:17:23] [MSG] Language Download file size 64758621

[03/11/2020::17:17:25] [MSG] patch action is end.

14. Nxno

Nxno Guardian EU

Thank you! Just noticed one thing today after update. I have never had issues before with awakening but for some reason now I have even with other char/classes other than guardian which what my topic was about.

Now I know that any of the succession and awakening skills, doesn't really matter class will give me these huge fps drops when used. Like I said, I've never had issues with this before succession came out, this is what I can tell happening AFTER the first succession update came. I've been playing this game since 2017 and never felt any fps drops on my machine either way before succession hit.

15. kyse

i wish repair would fix it for me i am on 2 weeks now of still the game randomly closing when afk did all the lame so called fixes they tell us to try and still doing it on both my pc's

16. Pavo

It just happened and I opened up a ticket 1172128. Wanted to wait until it happened again so it's easier to investigate.

Extremely random and only started about 3-4 patches ago. My friend in vancouver is having the same exact issue but happens to him way more often than me if that helps at all.

17. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

You need to go to the console forum. This is for Na/Eu pc only.

18. Pavo

Look at the tech forums blowing up after todays patch AGAIN.

This has been going on for 4 patches now. You guys pretend to care and answer some of the posts telling us to open tickets, than you ignore the issue.

Are you working on it?

Are you aware of it?

How about an ETA or a description of what you guys think is going on and what is going to be done about?

You guys are so unprofessional and quite frankly the absolute worst publisher I have ever dealt with. I have not seen this much incompetence even back in the old Comcast days and boy they were some ****ing incompetent asshats.

Every time you guys have promised to communicate more you have actually communicated less and less to the point the only reason we know you exists is because someone is hosting this forum and your name is splashed on the login screen.

What is going on and what is going to be done about these random crashes that a very many people seem to be dealing with for the past 4 patches now. Clearly something 4 patches ago broke something!

Big middle finger to the lot of you, there is nothing else to say, but your lack of pride means you just can't be bothered to care at all.

I have ranted at you guys now for a bit and you guys don't care, don't defend yourselves or anything.

You simply agree that you are **** at your jobs, but since we are stuck with you nothing will be done about.

I simply cannot wait until PA drops you guys like they did in all the other regions you used to publish. I have not hated strangers like this ever in my life.

Corrus and Kittyberry like this.
  19. PurplePumpkin

I had this issue the other night. I cleaned out the temp files from my computer. I use nvidia, so I went into the control panel and turned off anti-antialiasing gamma correction for BDO. Then when I opened the game I cleaned the cashe through settings window. I haven't had a crash since and I hope I don't again lol.

Idk if you've done this already but, hopefully it helps?

Andaro likes this.
  20. RandomHajile

will letya know, lad. haha. Always in for an easy fix. My stuff crashes when I leave it on mostly. Sometimes during gameplay but usually when I set it up for a nice long task and come back and its like ehhh, so hopefully this is a fix.

PurplePumpkin likes this.