1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Estique or Quitar?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by RyoYoshimitsu, Sep 23, 2018.

1. RyoYoshimitsu

Hello my fellow players

Iam a lvl 57 Ninja with 165 AP | 140 AAP | 200 DP and 218 accuracy.

I started to play BDO after a long time (12 months) and I just wanted to play again. I wanted to buy an offhand weapon for my ninja and my options are

TRI ultimate Quitar shuriken
    or
    TRI ultimate Estique shuriken.

I don't now to whether choose the Estique shuriken for more ap(177 ap afterwards) or to choose the quitar shuriken for more accuracy (306 acc afterwards) but losing 9 ap then. I don't now if the sacrifice is worth enough to ditch the ap(-9 ap with quitar).

Just for the overview:

Estique build: 177 AP | 140 AAP | 202 DP and 218 accuracy.
    Quitar build: 156 AP | 140 AAP | 228 DP and 306 accuracy.

Just for the information right now I am grinding at Sausans but iam starting to prepare to move for more powerful mobs.

Thank you for your help!

2. GM Dranzerkai

Game Master

Greetings RyoYoshimitsu!

It warms my MMO loving heart that you are looking to improve your character, however I am afraid to say that as alot of players have different build ideas, we cannot offer any opinions here. However, I hope the community will be able to help you with their advice.

That said, in order to help as this is a support forum, I'm going to move this thread over to general discussion to get you to the correct section.

3. Nooblistic

For beginner, go for the acc. Offhand. Since ninja most of a dps class. Every hit count. Later down the road pick nouver and start stacking up on evasion. Now that everyone is starting to focus on renown score.

4. Netreiam

Why not the ninja forums?

5. Esix

Estique or quitar.. i feel like im back in 2016

6. ambyentlight

Get a Kutum asap and then when you can have over 250ap with nouver sell the kutum as is bad even pve in comparison to Nouver past 250ap even if say thats a Pen Kutum vs Tet Nouver so long as over 250 ap nouver is far superior.

7. Buxx

Buxx Lahn 62 EU

Well this is wrong