1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Under Investigation ETA for motion blur on remastered?

Discussion in 'Bugs - Archive' started by Kylk, Oct 17, 2018.

1. Slabby

They are bringing old code back into your new framework, and not testing it out before releasing it on us. I REALLY don't wish to participate in the beta program. You're getting stutters back, texture load delays, and now it's ignoring the settings on effects. Turning off all camera effects should stop any of it, but it isn't. How can you not be testing code out before you release it? If you want us to quit, just tell us you wish nobody would play your game. I'll stop helping to pay for the coders. I agree this seems like a silly post, but I'm trying to figure out how a game that's been out for this long is having these kind of problems in light of all you wish to do with your game. Please pick it up in the future.

2. MissJolteon

MissJolteon Lahn 60 EU

Noticed this issue too immediately when I started the game now, literally unplayable on Remastered. Please fix this issue :(

3. jaygrae

What did you guys do??? This motion-blur is soooo bad now I cant play remastered or I get sick!!!

Please revert whatever you did as this is horrible! I run a geforce 1080 ti with plenty of fps...but your patch broke something.

Please fix this ASAP!!! I miss my graphics.

4. Haurion

This blurr is stupid as **** for real xD

If at least it was ... for real reason like "very high speed' (even if there is no "rocket" in the game) but it's triggerring... always on horse, on foot, on donkey, on boat, WTF xD.

And i agree with people about headache, it's dumb.... We have more motion sickness on BDO than any other games now...

2018-10-17_178889562.JPG 2018-10-17_178006252.JPG

5. GM Salome

Game Master

Ohai! ^^

We understand that the beauty of BDO is a huge factor of your gameplay enjoyment, and please know we have gathered all of the feedback on this situation and forwarded it to the Developer. We're hoping you can soon return to the smooth graphics and continue your adventures without too much of a blur... unless you're careless with the Honey Wine again!

We apologise for the inconvenience this is causing and kindly ask for your patience as this is being resolved.

6. GM Kaioken

Game Master

Thank you for making sure we are aware of this issue. I've moved your thread to the appropriate area while we investigate.

7. APlayer

Same here. It's hurting my eyes when i move the camera around with that blurring effect.

My settings hasn't changed, it's like the game setting for the blur is ignored.

Please fix this.

8. Foggen

Foggen Musa 64 NA

Here's my guess. Somewhere along the way of trying to give us the same updates as KR but without Drieghan content somebody made an error in which parts get rolled back. One of those things that got rolled back was either the check or a piece of a data structure that controls the blur slider. As a result of the check not working properly the blur is set to 100% regardless of the setting, despite the default being 50%.

Play Very High for a week, guys, it won't kill you.

9. MaIefic

MaIefic TwinTaiIs Witch 62 NA

Ooof, looking at those screenshots. I don't stay in Remastered long myself, but that's @.@ worthy x3

10. jaygrae

Any chance this is going to be hotfixed soon? this is unbearable.

11. Wildcard

Please fix soon, not beeing able to play without getting migraine triggered and nausea is more then "inconvenient"!

#31 Wildcard, Oct 18, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2018
  12. Sparzy

I noticed in the last patch the blur effect was dialed up to insane lvl too. Even panning around slowly its all blurred, when your toon runns or anything you do. I like the remastered graphics and i'd like to see them instead of everything blurry.

13. EnchantedSorrow

EnchantedSorrow Maehwa 61

Any chance for halloween props to get extended on this? Any attempt to do any screens with any camera or movement at all is extremely futile at the moment due to constant blurring :<

Ventesa likes this.
  14. GM Salome

Game Master

I will bring this up with the team, thank you for the suggestion! ^^

Ventesa and EnchantedSorrow like this.
  15. Tabri

Tabri Paingiver Witch 62 NA

Nice screenshot eh? 2018-10-19_132639827.JPG

16. jaygrae

lol this is just terrible.

17. Wildcard

yes, it is -.-