1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[EU]<ItsJustAGame>[English][PvX]

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Mixxy, Jan 4, 2019.

1. Mixxy

[​IMG]

Hello, our guild was made to make money and have fun. We are a noob friendly guild looking for new active players that want to progress together with more expereinced players. If you are interested and would like to speak to me or another officer/guild master we have a discord that up can join for more information. [Discord] Just message Mixxy; I am always online on discord so I am will happy to help.

Requirements
    We don't have any requirments, other than being civil to other guild members and helping each other out when able. But we do recommend joining the discord. We are just starting up so we might add some later on as we become a bigger guild, but for now know we don't have any.

Other points
    • We might only cheak the forums once a week so its easy just to use discord.
    • An officer spot is available. But we will have a vote on who that will be when we get more members

#1 Mixxy, Jan 4, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2019
  2. Mixxy

We are stilling for more members we have 60 at this time, but we can kick non-active members

3. Mixxy

Bump!!!! Just kick all AFK Members so we have lots of free space. all is welcome XD