1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[EU]New Insane 235+ AP (Kutum) Hasrah Zone

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by WaifuJanna, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Buxx

Buxx Lahn 62 EU

I do 7k trash/ in aak and only around 3k in hasrah

Veight likes this.
  2. Raven Croft

Sounds promising. So my Sorceress is lvl 60 right now. So what is the best lvl to use inside of that hellish maze anyway?

3. Carahil

Carahil Warrior 62 EU

i think a good lvl to start there is 60-61. the mobs with the highest lvl are 63 which is higher than the mobs in aakman
    but keep in mind that you need the gear for the spot...especially the dp

4. Rügenwalder Pommersche

lur lvl is fine but that doesnt matter anyway
    if u have enough gear u can go there

Raven Croft likes this.
  5. Grehm

Grehm 62 NA

I would not suggest this place to anyone who's unsure of your skills as a melee class to NOT get hit. Even at 310dp I was getting perma cc'd and burned down on my mystic. Witches, wizards, you're fine. The red orb will keep you alive. Lahn is ok too, if you can play keep-away well enough. This place needs to be dumbed down a bit as far as I'm concerned. Remove half the CC and make the mobs do half the damage.
    Edit: I'm also still learning how to fight on my mystic, so this is also due to user error sometimes.

6. Maginha

Wait, i thought ppl wished for more challenging spots, here you go!!

7. Grehm

Grehm 62 NA

Challenging should also pay well. This place's challenge rating is not consistent with it's rewards being on the same level, in my opinion. This was supposed to be an easier spot before going to hystria. Yet they hit and CC much harder than hystria. Just doesn't make much since to me.

Maginha likes this.
  8. Maginha

Ye, i see the tradeoff like this:
    Spot so much easier to go to than aakman/hyst (i dont understand the 15m entry fee on it tbh....), so you get a lil less money, but have a way easier time going to, and going home from the spot and its more challanging, kinda balanced, needs finetuning prob...

Grehm likes this.
  9. Grehm

Grehm 62 NA

I agree, definitely needs a little tuning. I wasn't too bummed about the entry fee, since if you stay long enough, you can make a slate key to get back in if you wanted. But the tuning is definitely needed.

Maginha likes this.
  10. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 64 EU

droprate for new crystal is really bad

lvl 9 node, kama, loot scrolls, i think it took me over 20k trashloot to get 2 crystals.

forbidden books seem to drop decently, but we have 50% drop event so id say the new zone is kinda not really worth it moneywise as there are better spots. its pretty chillaxing to grind tho and theres plenty of room (i got lost XD)

11. Buxx

Buxx Lahn 62 EU

ill still grind here,

only the facts that its close to all the cities, and i like the layout more than aak/hyst. i dont have to go to the desert and play portal pingpong.

even tho it yealds less money i take it as a trade of for my lazyness and im totally good with this.

12. LacieBaskerville

Oh it's you again, the person who talks like they know everything but actually has no proof or actual experience in the things you are talking about. I have grinded in both places and can confirm that more than 50% things you are speaking here is false.
    I kinda feel bad some new people are listening to you.

13. LacieBaskerville

I agree that only coming here if you know your classes and skills, same with Aakman and Hystria but I always feel like I need to be more careful when grinding in the new place even it's squishier, yes. the mobs hurt way more than the other places if you're not careful.

This. I grind only an hour/day in some places (Polly, Sherekhan, now Aakman), now I will soon reach 261 then 265 and 269 after reaching lv62 (I'm a very lazy grinder, someday I don't grind at all, just afk, doing rbf and word/drift bosses). I remember this Luxienna person used to say Valk is too OP compared to Witch in the Valk forums in many posts, during the days when pp quit Valk after the nerf, and other **** posts, pp had to tell this person to stay away/shut up. They usually speak things they don't really have a clue, things in this post is another example : )

I'm gonna stay here until I got some decent drops, esp the new crystal, it's alright for me to grind for some exp here compared to Aakman too although the money sucks and I don't have anymore claws to get in if I get out now : P

#113 LacieBaskerville, Oct 10, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2019
    Grehm likes this.
  14. WaifuJanna

WaifuJanna WaifuJanna Witch EU

i am grinding the new spot life on stream, if that is no proof i dont know

15. Reigne Irkalla

Ambassador

Ooooo what's your stream link, Janna? :D

16. WaifuJanna

i am offline now, takeing some meal, maybe later again ^^ jannanomana what else

17. Reigne Irkalla

Ambassador

but is it twitch or youtube OwO

18. v.klishev

v.klishev Striker 62 EU

We'll start a crowdfunder for the inevitable chemo that you will need after :D

19. WaifuJanna

you can stream on youtube? isnt youtube for videos and replays only?

20. Aikatears

Aikatears Tearslight Ranger 49 NA

Oh lord...you are able to stream on YouTube for years.