1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EU Server Issues 14/06/2019 [DDoS Attack]

Discussion in 'Support Announcements' started by GM Salome, Jun 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Schlafenflarst

You know how to deal with that?
    Hearing you say it like that makes me think it should be easy.

2. MrXtreme

They dont have a ****ing clue.
    I have customers that often have problems with hacking and DDOS, in small to huge scale, and they all have mostly the same type of fix on my servers. Usually never using more then 10-20min from i start working on it, to it is all fixed, and fully blocked.

But BDO servers might be ****ed up, bad IT personell, not knownledge of this, bad ISP's, and a ton of other shitty things!

I think it is a ton more to this, and a lie the hole ****. or other problems they have, that they dont want us to know about!

Ruffe likes this.
  3. UrxTyr

my god, im a pretty patient dude myself. but this is just over the top. the whole day it went on now, all guild activities and other down the drain, all guild members upset and mad. everyone tired of it and losing all motivation, especially at a day when most in our casual guild had time, or made time to play.

i mean if u run a live service like a mmo, atleast provide the needed protection/stability for it.

damn.

edit:// btw, over 30 dcs all over the day, game completly unplayable.

#243 UrxTyr, Jun 15, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2019
  4. ClearArrow

ClearArrow Ranger 63

So my doom finally popped today....and I am having a damn hard time trying to autoloop him to lvl up >:

5. Rune

Is there even a so called "tech team"?

I'm pretty sure they haven't solved anything themselves except edit the post when the attack has stopped and then once again when it resumes. You don't need a "tech team" to do that. There really needs to be better communication with the players on exactly what is being done to counter this but I'm fairly certain all they are doing is crossing their fingers and hoping for the best.

Ruffe and White_Beard like this.
  6. Artorias_Dusk

They had a whole day now and can't figure out a solution? Smells fishy, can you smell it?

Ruffe likes this.
  7. Cheekyman

Look at this low IQ expert come out of the woodwork. Can't even spell basic words Omegalul

8. Revenga

Came back to BDO recently after a long pause, and yeah, this really puts me off again. What a shame
    *bell ringing*

9. Alrunia

Incoherent rants that get posted on the server chats are best, I might not be a navy seal IT security megaexpert that you claim to be but at least I can spell "server"

PS.
    [​IMG]

10. Virus76

Chill, go to bed or go out with your friends make a bit party or whatever it even makes no sense to wait until its playable again can take a while.

11. Snowiers

20 disconnection so great. i can only play during the week and when i want i can't. pls do something quickly we lost to many item or money ... and patience..

12. MrXtreme

Yeh, you know everything in the world, and i'm a professor in English spelling, a place i dont even live or have been to.. LoL!.. Wake up and take a walk before you start talking **** about things you have no ****ing clue on! In anger and frustration i made a quck post here. And going into depths of how the tech is working, i never do, unless i get pay! For the past 25 years i have had the perfect job, and never gona go anywhere else, unless getting a better deal. lol. :-D

Ruffe likes this.
  13. Bers Ser

Jajaja, Like how people take this, To some people this "AAAH WE WAIT" and to other's "NOOO WITH NO DOING YOUR JOB" to me it's "What other game i have in the pc to play" and think.. Don't have anything :( so i don't have nothing to doing now.. Anyone know with people take the time to doing this "Atack Atack DDos?" what they can win for doing this?

14. Exkin

I'm crying for people that used bells before going exp and they got rekt by the damn ddos.
    RIP Bells... :(

15. Rune

They'll probably receive a PEN Dandelion weapon in exchange for them to stop their attack. Then when their account is banned after revealing their information to receive such a gift, they'll do it all over again the next day knowing they have Kakao in the palm of their hand.

Of course, this is just my dramatised version of events.

16. jcbingui

Easy, is a blackmail. Only stop this, when pay money in a account.

17. Gekido

18. PVC

PVC

Having those ddos attacks from Thursday today is saturday, so why dont you buy a better ddos protection ? thats littery 3 days, ppl giving you sh*t tons of money for value packs outfits other stuff, every single day ppl buying pearls every new maint ppl buy pearls xD, even discord has better ddos protection and discord doesnt sell pearls LULW , and for compensation if we even get one will be prob a GM's Blessing right ? u wont give a free 7D VP/Kama blessing for the ppl that wasted thier's. Thats really embarrassing getting ddos 3 Days, atleast Thursday wasnt cancer ddos xD oh ye and thats how u lose all your players xD

#258 PVC, Jun 15, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2019
    Ruffe likes this.
  19. Bers Ser

Hej, loock the positive you are dancing Hip-Hop or the best you are in the game i can't stay log for more that 4 minute.

20. Gaastra

Salut,étant discret sur le fofo mais joueur depuis le début,je bouge enfin pour dire que là les attack ddos pourquoi elles ne peuvent pas être bloquer ?(surtout que ce n est pas la 1ere fois)??? je paye pour un service (achat du jeu + value pack tt les mois + kamasylve + item cash shop en mass +2eme compte pour ma copine) Là impossible de jouer,le week end arrive, une solution pour pouvoir jouer normalement ??? parce que bon le jeu est beau,il y a pas mal de choses à faire,mais là avec ce probleme y a moyen de rien faire,perte de temps et d argent ing ^^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.