1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EU Server Issues 14/06/2019 [DDoS Attack]

Discussion in 'Support Announcements' started by GM Salome, Jun 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steinklopper

Awesome to loose crystals at offin and then he didnt even drop loot, because the root didnt even got killed...

LucidDelirium likes this.
  2. Vaffelsaus

Just send a ticket. Explain it was because of DDos attack and it should be fine. I was there aswell :/

Where to send ticket:
    https://blackdesert.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

3. RamenDraw

Je pense que tout cela doit prendre du temps pour trouver la provenance de l'attaque. Pour eux aussi c'est embêtant, ils doivent avoir beaucoup de perte d'argent, ça doit tout autant les embêter que les joueurs. Il va falloir être patient. :'((

4. Futus87

disconnect again, dont seem that it works better now O.o

5. Pointis

Pointis Wizard 61 EU

Best thing if you get this damn reconnecting screen with the countup, you can only kill BDO with the task manager. After firing up the game again and trying to reconnect with your char the game just closes itself and you have to launch it a second time. Its so much fun.

I call it now BSOD - Black Screen of death...

Ruffe and Deathity like this.
  6. Dixs

Let's take a moment to have some pity for those guys. How sad must their lives be, if they have to make others feel bad, so they feel a little better themselfs. Would you risk your future for this. I know it's an arms race, but DDoS attackers have been caught before. Will be a long time for them to get out of this hole again. They must have some serious personal problems to risk their future just like that, or they know that they don't have a future anyways. I really feel for them.

7. Tonecas94

Good thing we did not pay for these games. This is unfortunate. An official game and have these problems?

Can you imagine Blizzard with his wow servers with these problems?

Not true ?? Focus on giving quality to the game in EUROPE. And that we have the same treatment as in Korea. Let's not talk about the optimization of the game ... why it is given to write the bible.

8. MrBenz

damned bothersome rabbits ....

[​IMG]

keep patience and rollback your real life skill to Lebyos on Heidel

9. Eryola

Eryola Ranger 62

Except noone cares... what's their motivation doesn't matter. Why they are doing it at this time doesn't matter. What happened to them before doesn't matter. How they feel doesn't matter. How their life is doesn't matter. There are enough ppl out there having miserable lifes and not behaving like asshats.
    The only thing that does matter is: They are doing something criminal and they are trying to take away the fun of others... have some pity? I'd bet about 95% of the server population is wishing them a slow and painful death right now.

10. Krapula

Clearly this forum is full of unknowing people so lets leave them alone with their stupidity. As most of us who has IQ more than average of this forum we wait silently and hope you solve all these troubles you face now and handle it better for now on. Keep up your great work and im off for now. BTW dont give any compensation, these people need a learning, forum whiners and probably those who kept this DDoS on. They have something to learn about the life, I hope they got banned from computer so they could learn something real and how life really goes on.

11. [Disband] Mescale

I paid for it, all players paid for it 3 years ago :p
    Don't know if you're ironic or not, could be both ^^.
    English is not my native language so my apologies if I'm wrong.
    The fact is that at launch, the game was pay to play, not free to play, don't know for now...

BTW, I had a question not relative to this (I stopped the game 1.5 years ago and came back 10 days ago).
    The window when we're disconnected, the reconnecting screen, is this something that's gonna work properly one day? I mean, ok, for now, this sucks because we're all forced to kick the game (escape button...) when it happens but is this supposed to be fonctionnal, now or in the future?
    Cuz I'd really appreciate this to be implemented/working, this could avoid complete disconnection when a 1sc cut appears...

Ruffe likes this.
  12. Mikroman

Suggestion: if you are greedy-liar publisher make game/servers more viable against DDoS! Noobs. :)

Ruffe likes this.
  13. Silentwashere

this game is still broken … rekt weekend

14. Risu

Get a fish disconect. Open map disconect. That's been my last 8 hours or so lol

Oh and an update. I tried the NA server that I left since bad lag in the East coast of the US. Open inventory and disconnect.

#274 Risu, Jun 15, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2019
  15. Malpo69

Malpo69 Witch 62 EU

1.25pm UTC servers still under attack. Users are experiencing lag and disconnects. D:<

16. the_reaper

how is it now is it playable yet or are they still having trouble fixing it?

17. UmadBrah

iSpanikaS likes this.
  18. razder

19. Tonecas94

Yes, you can enter but in 120 seconds aprox quite

20. the_reaper

yh still down starting to get angry because i am losing my valuepacks and i whas fighting at helms for the asula gear but then i got dc again

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.