1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EU Server Issues 14/06/2019 [DDoS Attack]

Discussion in 'Support Announcements' started by GM Salome, Jun 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Axorin

Still DDoS, lost crystals, lost value pack and kama bless , and 24 hours still not to playable

2. Kauni

Kauni Archer 63 EU

So you made this account yesterday just to tell me that?
    Since when should a custormer care "how hard" anything is for the company? It's not my business. I pay money and I expect service.

letroll likes this.
  3. Kurtferro79

Kurtferro79 Maehwa 63 EU

They just wait if DDoS stop, otherwise they would have solved it in a few hours.. best service like always :)

LucidDelirium and Kiyelva like this.
  4. Kauni

Kauni Archer 63 EU

How long is it going on by now? 18, 19 hours? Only very naive and brain dead people would think that kakao/pa is working on it.... they literally just waiting....

Phoenixxx75 and Kiyelva like this.
  5. Ledun

Why you don't update the information?
    you wrote that the attacks stopped but so many people has still disconnects,

6. letroll

Keep complaining it keeps the pressure on to fix it.

Natural disasters are OK that "its not their fault" - but being successfully attacked is no excuse for blaming others but themselves.

Ledun likes this.
  7. Kerenis

Kerenis 62 EU

at least thanks to these ddos attacks i built my best minecraft house yet

Deathity and Risu like this.
  8. letroll

So far been online for 30 min and counting (10:24 AM CEST SAT) for any1 wondering new status

9. Kiyelva

So Sad the Community has to Update not the uselessly paid Community Managers..

10. crystaldreamer

Stuatus update pls

11. Kiyelva

They Probably wont until the end of it, they rather announce the useless Weekend Sale.

Kauni likes this.
  12. Hearts

Hearts Valkyrie 62 EU

The worst kind of customer. "I don't care if someone died here, I want my popcorn !"

Arch enemy likes this.
  13. letroll

current status 12:13 PM CEST SAT: been online for 2 hours w/o issues and guild been online a bit longer and OK so far

14. Kauni

Kauni Archer 63 EU

Mate it's simple... if you go to a restaurant and you order something and the food is sh*t you don't care if it was hard to make or what issues there are in the kitchen.
    Also there are always exceptions that are fine to accept. Not the servers being sh*t for two days in a row at the weekend tho.
    I paid for BDO more than for all the games I have ever played in my life together, by far. I am also not the only person who did that and considering how many issues BDO has, I expect at least stable servers.

Update on servers: Seem stable now.

WoodplankLenny likes this.
  15. Arch enemy

If you're not happy, you leave and that's it.

16. Kauni

Kauni Archer 63 EU

Everyone will insta leave as soon as a decent mmorpg comes out.
    Also your argument is obviously bs. Why? Cause I paid my money already, give me my money back and insta leave, untill that point I want my service.

letroll likes this.
  17. Arch enemy

your accept your right to retract for 15 days by checking the box so no they will not give you your money back
    it's too late now.

18. Tiffyshade

GM tell your boss that we need more info.
    Have you build backupservers to switch or implementing other prevention?
    How could you make sure, that next weekend you can handle it within half an hour and not be offline for nearly the whole time? Will you take a few days to get this setup? Will you stay like this and you seem to just wait until it stops?
    If I wouldnt get more Infos I will invest not a single bug again because I don't pay to watch a black screen..

letroll likes this.
  19. Rohgahr

1. That analogy doesn't work because DDoS attacks are external and you purchased the game, you didn't pay for server upkeep. What you are doing is yelling at the cashier for not having change directly after the store got robbed.
    2. Since this is not a subscription-based MMO: Unless you spend around 20 euros each month on this game through the pearl shop to keep the game alive and generate revenue for them to be able to implement precautions in regards to mitigate/redirect the increased volume of server traffic subsequent to a DDoS, you don't get to make the argument "I paid for this" Because you didn't. You bought the game, but aren't contributing to server upkeep. End off.
    3. Before you continue your bitching, read up on the subject matter first before you start complaining.
    4. You can say: I don't care about X,Y and Z, but I have news for you; nobody cares about what you feel you are entitled to either.
    Sincerely,

- Every person that ever worked in customer support ever.

Hangfire likes this.
  20. Paric

Well yeah ofc but you do realise DDoS prevention is something they cud do if they werent to cheap, so it isnt rly an event beyond their realm of control they just chose to be cheap about it and not pay for proper solutions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.